First Name:

my sad story

Tell us your story with bad breath
zhanglove
Total Newbie

my sad story

Post by zhanglove »

i life is bad,very bad.
i got bb since i school.it got worse and worse until now.people who don't know me would not believe what i say:my bb can travel and be smelled like about 50 meters(150 feet) away.
i dont want to believe that too.but this is about a truth.this is my life.
i live in a small vellage in china.i used to be a college student too.i got a very high mark in college entrance exam.but this never change any thing.i was just a monster in school.
i tried almost every thing in those years.but nothing worked for me.
i can't live with any room mates.so i moved out to a rented room.i stayed in this room for almost 2 years.
once i find that people outside my room had reactions to my smell.it break my last line of living.i felt dieing.so i moved back to my home village where my neighbours disgust me too.
im still trying to cure myself.this is the only light that guide me to live on.

RED1214

Post by RED1214 »

Hi Zhanglove. I totally know how you feel. Everything you say, I can relate to. I would just like to ask, how do you know that you have bad breath that can be smelt '150 feet' away? It is so easy for this stupid thing to get a real hold on you and for you to blow it right out of proportion. By no means am I saying that you're halitophobic because I know how frustrating it is when people say things like that. What sort of comments have you had that make you think you have bad breath?
Don't give up! There's a cure out there for every single one of us. We don't just have this for no reason. It's very hard work but we'll all find it eventually.
Red
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic