Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kissing!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

Kissing!!

Post by me »

For those of you who are lucky enough and even with fecal breath still manage to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you get complains about the way you smell or taste when french kissing?

solitude
Total Newbie

Post by solitude »

I went out with a girl for 2 years. Went on two holidays. Had plenty of sex and kissing. Lots of up close and personal moments. And never once was anything said.

Either she put up with it for my amazingly good looks 8) (unlikely) or
I have no bad breath in which case i'm insane or
She has no sense of smell (she can smell things) or
I was too good at masking it.
mitc

BB and Girlfriend

Post by mitc »

Along with all the other humiliations I had to endure, I had one girl friend during the time I had bad breath. She never let me meet any of her friends or family due to my disgusting breath, to add insult to injury she would hold a pillow on my face when we made love to avoid my bad breath! After a year she left me for good, her good.
fyl
Total Newbie

Post by fyl »

omg, that's horrible.
jane
Post by jane »

i'd hold my breath the ENTIRE time. i've had plenty of boyfriends and guys that were interested. this, of course, was when i wasn't obsessed with my breath. my breath couldn't get any worse at that time. the more concious i grew, the more insecure i seemed i guess and the guys just stopped being interested. so be confident no matter what! ***k it!
thanatos
God
Re: BB and Girlfriend

Post by thanatos »

mitc wrote:Along with all the other humiliations I had to endure, I had one girl friend during the time I had bad breath. She never let me meet any of her friends or family due to my disgusting breath, to add insult to injury she would hold a pillow on my face when we made love to avoid my bad breath! After a year she left me for good, her good. See oraltech Labs for help.
^^ stupid spam.

Delete this post
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Strange thing is there are people with normal breath but their saliva smells bad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic