Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath Report: Coconut Oil to keep Candida away 26/11/09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Bad Breath Report: Coconut Oil to keep Candida away 26/11/09

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This post has been moved offsite.
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

badtimes

Post by badtimes »

does it matter how u take the vco?

can i mix it in my protein drink or does it have to be taken raw?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

badtimes wrote:does it matter how u take the vco?

can i mix it in my protein drink or does it have to be taken raw?
You can take it anyway you like. Mixing it in a protein drink is fine. I've even heard some people put it in their morning coffee.
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

I began taking 3 small tea spoons of Coconut oil daily 5 days ago and surprisingly feel that it has made a difference?
I hope I will have more positive feedback in a few more weeks.
Anyway, my question to you is whether you know if there are any side effects from taking ths amount of cococut oil?
I just spoon it out of the jar and swirl it around in my mouth until it dilutes.

Thanks
Tony
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

Interesting product, but how about its antibacterial properties? The other thread on Coconut Oil mentioned it as a cure for bad breath caused by tonsil stones. If taken internally, can it neutralize odors emanating from the digestive tract?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

sputnik wrote:Interesting product, but how about its antibacterial properties? The other thread on Coconut Oil mentioned it as a cure for bad breath caused by tonsil stones. If taken internally, can it neutralize odors emanating from the digestive tract?
Hey Sputnik,

If you click on the 4 links that I provided up in the original post, it will give you all the information on coconut oil you could ever ask for, including it's antibacterial properties.

About it neutralizing odors from the digestive tract, it would only kill off harmful microorganisms which may be producing the foul odors to begin with. So yeah, it could help in that regard.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

Thanks for the info KT09, but how is it different from all the other products claim to do the same.

My condition includes a hiatal hernia and according to posts by Aydinmur, even healthy stomachs leak gases that rise to the mouth. So I figure that a hiatal hernia will make matters a lot worse especially for someone with a long history of digestive tract disorders.

I haven't tried many products that can be taken internally, I just want to make sure I don't do something stupid and complicate matters. BB has a way of provoking desperation and despair from those who suffer from it.

You should know that I tried your approach recently with the antibiotic and anticandida medication and have had good results. Problem is, when I stopped the antibiotics, bb came back. But I've manage to limit it with the take of probiotics ( around 9 billion/day). So I guess I should say thank you for your help.

Thanks to you and a lot of other great people on this site, I've learned to better understand my condition and try to approach it with a lot more common sense and I'm now hopeful for a treatment.

Although my bb has diminished significantly (around 60 -70%) I'm still trying to find a product that will better my results. According to what I have found on this site as well as others, these are the products that I am considering:

- colloidad silver
- Food grade HP
- MMS
- Ozonated water
- Chlorophyll
- and now Coconut oil

I'm still researching all the possible side effects for these products through long term use.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

sputnik wrote:Thanks for the info KT09, but how is it different from all the other products claim to do the same.
What other products claim to do the same?
sputnik wrote:My condition includes a hiatal hernia and according to posts by Aydinmur, even healthy stomachs leak gases that rise to the mouth. So I figure that a hiatal hernia will make matters a lot worse especially for someone with a long history of digestive tract disorders.
Have you been to see a doctor about your hiatal hernia? If so what did they say?
sputnik wrote:You should know that I tried your approach recently with the antibiotic and anticandida medication and have had good results.
Well that's good news. :D
sputnik wrote:Problem is, when I stopped the antibiotics, bb came back. But I've manage to limit it with the take of probiotics ( around 9 billion/day). So I guess I should say thank you for your help.
You're welcome. Probiotics are an important part of the equation. Without them there's not really anything stopping the flora in your gut from going back to the state it was in before antibiotic treatment.
sputnik wrote:Although my bb has diminished significantly (around 60 -70%) I'm still trying to find a product that will better my results. According to what I have found on this site as well as others, these are the products that I am considering:

- colloidad silver
- Food grade HP
- MMS
- Ozonated water
- Chlorophyll
- and now Coconut oil

I'm still researching all the possible side effects for these products through long term use.

Out of all those products you've mentioned, i'd say Chlorophyll and Coconut Oil would probably be the best bet. Of course try the other things if you want. Never hurts to try. :)

Good luck.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

I have to admit that coconut oil is impressive when looking at all it's possible uses. If it's half as effective as these websites claim, you just have to wonder why it is so uncommon.

The truth is, after all the different so called epidemics we've had the past few years, I have come to distrust big pharma and their products. It's all about $.

Anyways, if you google MMS, Ozone therapy, and food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, you'll find many sites claim that these are the ultimate products to cure just about anything.

I guess I'll just have to try each of them and see what happens. Thanks for the advices KT09.
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

where do people buy their coconut oil from btw?
shmooze

Re: Bad Breath Report: Coconut Oil to keep Candida away 26/1

Post by shmooze »

Hi keep trying,
What do you think about mixing your antifungal cure with 3 day coconut oil detox program.

I think it could be a great method to wipe out candida from our body.
A pogram with a diet change, then when all forms of sugar and high carbohydrates are eliminated should coconut oil be added into the the diet to avoid 'die-off symptoms'. At the end with of this period a 3 days coconut oil detox program a new period of rest with only diet, followed by antifungal tretment (Biozole).

P.s. 3 day Virgin Coconut Oil Detox against Candida is basically a 3 day of almost fasting with vco and youghurt and is a natural method to eliminate candida.

P.s. 2 I suppose tonsilstones are the product of cadida bacteries too

From: http://www.myhealthblog.org/2006/10/21/ ... oil-detox/

I chose not to eat any food and just stick to 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil (VCO) every 2 hours beginning 8am until you consume up to 10 tablespoons in a day. I supplement this with fresh lemonade with sea salt, some coconut meat, and a lot of plain yoghurt. I tried mixing the VCO with the lemon juice, but I found that I preferred drinking the VCO straight from a spoon.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

I get virgin coconut oil at wholefoods market.

I have used it in the past but just for oil pulling..I find it great at getting plaque off the teeth, I also put about 4 drops of oregano oil with 1 tablespoon and oil pull with that. Oil pulling is basically just slowly swishing it through your teeth for between 15-20 minutes. But sometimes I will do it for 10 min, then throw it out, and put another tablespoon in for another 10min.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Thanks KeepTrying!! Excellent information.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i got my coconut oil last night and i started the oil pulling and ingesting it....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic