Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsils need to go!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I'm pretty sure very few people on this forum have amalgams.

firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Hi Shmooze,

Did you find out that you had candida? Have you been able to get cured?
I am not sure what you meant when you said , "Tonsils don't stink per se. Batteries do this work. Are you sure you haven't candida? Do you have some dental amalgam (mercury)?"
What do you mean when you mention Batteries?

I personally dont have any major cavity fillings, such as metal crowns. But i remember my dental hygienist put some kind of small filling on a molar. I didnt need any kind of sedation..or to make an apntment to come in again..she just placed something on my tooth real quickly. I think it might be called a dental sealant.

Is amalgam only metal colored???
The filling i have is white and i have never been able to notice it but dentists can tell.

And Halitosisux, that is exactly what i was worried about if I got a tonsilectomy..is when I get sick if it would go into my chest..that sucks. I know when I get sick my tonsils get real itchy like they are doing battle with the virus germs. I guess the tonsils catch them. Without tonsils guess they dont get caught and they go into the chest..that really is too bad.

Bbuk, if you happen to read this.. you mentioned you had your tonsils taken out. Have you noticed anything different now when you catch a cold? Or any other effects?

If anyone else who has had a tonsilectomy is reading this..and has noticed effects such as a simple cold and it going into your chest now, or if you feel when you get a cold it is the same as when you had tonsils..please let us know thank you.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

halitosisux, I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed in May because my dentist recommended it. It had no impact on my bb or tonsils. I haven't completely ruled out a dental cause, but the floss doesn't smell after flossing my teeth.

I traveled in June and wasn't following my usual tonsil hygiene. My bb quickly got out of control. I could occasionally smell it when I exhaled. When I got home, I irrigated the tonsils and quite a few tiny stones came out. That's pretty strong evidence that it's the tonsils causing the bb. Now that I'm flushing them out once a day, it's much better. I also think the VCO is helping.

BTW I think it's bacterial, not candida, but who knows. I suppose the tonsils could be a symptom of a sinus infection, but I don't have any noticeable sinus problems.

FWIW, I had my mercury amalgams removed long before the bb became a problem.

firecracker, I've read that tonsillectomies are rough for adults. The laser cryptolysis sounds a lot easier, but not many ENT doctors know how to do it.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Hope4now,
What is your daily routine of taking VCO? How much do you take daily, do you swallow it...or oil pull? thanks
I have some caprylic acid in pills, and VCO as well..I have oil pulled and found it great at getting plaque off the teeth.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

firecracker wrote:Hope4now,
What is your daily routine of taking VCO? How much do you take daily, do you swallow it...or oil pull? thanks
I have some caprylic acid in pills, and VCO as well..I have oil pulled and found it great at getting plaque off the teeth.
I just swish a teaspoon of it for 5-10 minutes in the morning and spit it out. Some people here have suggested swallowing some in case the esophagus is infected. In that case it's probably better to swallow it without swishing. When I first started, I noticed some heartburn later in the day, but that went away after a few days.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Hope4now,
I need help in learning to clean my tonsil crypt. I will buy one of those syringes online. Do you fill it with just plain water, or do you sometimes fill it with something else added? Any other cleaning tips?

A new technique that is getting alot of junk out for me...is to make a yawning motion where your tonsil pops out more..and then take a q tip and push along the sides trying to push stuff forward. I am right now cleaning out my crypts..and in the smaller one I am finding that as i keep opening it with a q tip, little debris stones pop up, and i have scooped out quite a bit already..and last i checked there is still more debris popping up...unreal. This is a new level in discovery for me. I also now can feel the debris in my tonsil, it feels like theres peanut butter in there. Also when I wake up with morning breath...I smell the same exact smell as these stones.

I think considering the size of these crypts, I do believe food particles get trapped in the crypts..I do believe part of the substance that makes these stones are food. And food rots and stinks, turns into plaque, plaque stinks. My cat has plaque all over her back teeth and her saliva stinks like this too.

I am smelling the back of my hand where I rubbed the stones to break them and the saliva that came from there...and it smells sour stinky like my bad breath that I smell at times. I know that when i go jogging and breathe in a fast rate...I do smell cheese. And my ex boyfriend, he liked to make songs up and sing about what was going on in the present. And one time I was sitting in his small room with him talking, and he said and it smells like stinky cheese...so I think that is what my bad breath smells like.

An observation is the hand that smells , it has been an hour and still smells. Therefore there is always the possibility that the smelly saliva from the tonsils gets onto the back of the tongue and makes it stink.

So at this point, I think that half my problem is the tonsil crypts, and the other half could possibly be candida in the throat. Before I think of going for a tonsilectomy..I do want to get an endoscopy to see if i have candida. I just took a sample of post nasal drip coming down the back of my throat ..and I smell nothing.
shmooze

Post by shmooze »

So at this point, I think that half my problem is the tonsil crypts, and the other half could possibly be candida in the throat. Before I think of going for a tonsilectomy..I do want to get an endoscopy to see if i have candida. I just took a sample of post nasal drip coming down the back of my throat ..and I smell nothing.
Hi firecracker,
tonsil crypsts are common for many people, the problem with people with tonsil stones are bacteries (candida is an mycosis infection) born BECAUSE OUR BODY REPLY TO A POISON, GENERALLY, BORN FROM HEAVY METALS. Visibles signs of people with bb born from Candida are pnd, white yellow tongue and maybe tonsilstones.

You removed your amalgams, so maybe you are still poisoned from mercury.
Candida is the cause of many bb, but the cause of candida is the poison from heavy metals, so you should do a mineralogram.

to benefit of all I repost

So what's the solution?
Replace your metal amalgams by seeing a qualified holistic dentist. Follow a cleansing protocol made to eliminate both metals and Candida from the body. The key is to remove the source of the heavy metals first however. Heavy Metals and Candida go hand in hand and until you address the heavy metal issue in your body you cannot expect to see results with eliminating Candida.

Be blessed

P.s. forgive my poor english
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Tonsil BB can supposedly be cured by gargling thoroughly with Grapefruit Seed Extract everyday. There's a guy on youtube who made a video on that and reading the comments, it is working for people.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Archimonde, thank you so much for that information. That is very helpful and I am excited to try it, and to watch his video and read the comments. I read one time about a woman curing her tonsil bb from using a syringe to get the stones out, and she used goldenseal to inject it with and claimed it worked to get rid of her tonsil bad breath. I personally have not tried it yet. GSE sounds even more potent and could potentially get the job done.
Thank you Shmooze too for your information.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I need help in learning to clean my tonsil crypt. I will buy one of those syringes online. Do you fill it with just plain water, or do you sometimes fill it with something else added? Any other cleaning tips?
I fill the syringe with warm water. I haven't tried anything else so far. Adding GSE drops or salt to the water might be worth a try. Then I use a small LED flashlight while looking in the mirror and try to insert the syringe tip into one of the tonsil crypt openings. Then I move my head over the sink, being careful to not let the syringe tip move out of place. Then I push the water out of the syringe with as much pressure as I can without causing pain. The water goes in the sink. I repeat the procedure on each tonsil about 5-10 times, sometimes from different crypt holes. The whole thing takes about 10 minutes. It takes a little practice to keep the syringe tip from moving while squirting the water.

Since I've been doing this once a day, just a few if any almost invisible tiny tonsil stones come out. It seems to be helping a lot, although I don't think it's 100%. I still catch a whiff of something when I exhale sometimes. I'm still drinking coffee and beer, which doesn't help. Good luck with your results.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Thank you Hope4now, that was very helpful instructions on how to clean out tonsil crypts.
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

btw, i read that dairy meals could enhance the tonsil stone problem.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

hope4now wrote:I fill the syringe with warm water. I haven't tried anything else so far. Adding GSE drops or salt to the water might be worth a try. Then I use a small LED flashlight while looking in the mirror and try to insert the syringe tip into one of the tonsil crypt openings. Then I move my head over the sink, being careful to not let the syringe tip move out of place. Then I push the water out of the syringe with as much pressure as I can without causing pain.
Sory, do you inject water into tonsil tissue ?
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

aydinmur wrote:
hope4now wrote:I fill the syringe with warm water. I haven't tried anything else so far. Adding GSE drops or salt to the water might be worth a try. Then I use a small LED flashlight while looking in the mirror and try to insert the syringe tip into one of the tonsil crypt openings. Then I move my head over the sink, being careful to not let the syringe tip move out of place. Then I push the water out of the syringe with as much pressure as I can without causing pain.
Sory, do you inject water into tonsil tissue ?
Yes. I try to flush out the tonsil stones by injecting water into the crypts.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

trouble wrote:btw, i read that dairy meals could enhance the tonsil stone problem.
I've cut down on dairy for awhile now. No milk, not much cheese, a little butter. It seems to reduce the size of the tonsil stones, but not the smell. Maybe over time they go away completely. But in the meantime, flushing them out seems to be a good idea to prevent bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic