Your Email Address:

First Name:

If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!

Post by me »

I am 100% that my poop breath is basically caused by the gasses emaneiting from my poop.

1) My breath it is greatly affected for wether I go to the bathroom or not, and also for what I eat.
2) I can almost feel gas zipping out.
3) Although my nose gas realising seems to be constant, from time to time my it seems to come out stronger for like a split second. Almost as if I was releaising a big smelly fart but throug my nose.
4) Also people seems to be more aware of my nose fart as I'm eating. Almost as if the food going in causes the gas to come out.
5) The breath is so much alike poop that theres simply no way is something else.

Now what could be causing gas to zip out like that?????? Thats the question!!!!

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Have you ever tried Chlorophyll supplements? They are supposed to help with smelly gas/feces.
firecracker

Post by firecracker »

Hi...have you cut alcohol out completely? If you still drink that could have some effect. Best to not drink at all. Do you have a very dry mouth...I notice smokers who have been smoking all night, their mouth dries and they have poop breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic