Your Email Address:

First Name:

This guy claims to cure his fecal breath.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would print it all out and take it to my doctor and insist on having an endoscopy. Some GPs might not even know such infections can happen.
My doctor had no problems referring me for an endoscopy when I was pestering him over helicobacter. This was roughly about 10 yrs ago on the NHS. Then, if anything is discovered you will be rightfully and safely treated with the right meds.

me
Advanced

Post by me »

Anyway did anyone try this??? I been in several trials of strong antibiotics before but I don't remember if I been on Levaquin. Has anyone tried it yet???
Harry_2K
Junior

Levoquin did not work, neither did Bactrim DS

Post by Harry_2K »

Took levoquin for 20 days (500 mg), after lunch. It did not work. The person from curedzone first spoke of bactrim (crushing and gargling) and then he has told archi about levoquin. A bit of a confusion. Have tried bactrim for 2 weeks (2 tablets a day). It did not work either. Took levoquin in 2010 and bactrim in 2011. Any comments from anyone????
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic