Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pets with BB / Naturally occuring bacteria in raw meat

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Pets with BB / Naturally occuring bacteria in raw meat

Post by Archimonde »

There are forums with 10 000s of dog/cat/pet owners on the internet. One of the topic that comes up the most is bad breath. Pets often get digestive bb, the odors described sound very similar to the BB people get on this forum. I'm not talking about BB from dental problems that can be taken care of with a visit to a vet, i'm talking serious BB. Do you know how they cure it with a 100% success rate? they feed their pet raw meat.

What if i told you it works on humans too? There are a few forums where people eat raw meat for health reasons, i could link you posts of people curing BB by eating raw meat, which is full of beneficial bacteria (not harmful contrary to popular belief). Tho, who really knows why it works, it could have something to do with enzymes, or simply more vits/minerals, or something we can't comprehend. But the point is, i have yet to read about a pet owner or a human who tried this method and it did not work.

My question to you readers with BB. Let's assume that a diet with lots of raw meat (~90% of your diet) is very healthy and it gave you 100% fresh breath all the time, no exceptions, no buts, no ifs. Would you do it? If you answer no, then you can't say that you've tried everything, that you're willing to do anything to cure your BB, obviously you choose having BB over eating the foods you like. Give me your thoughts on that.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you tried it Arch? What sort of meat and how is it prepared before eating?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hell NO! I would rather STINK! haha

Susie
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

maybe i would. although its really disgusting. but only if i knew it helped a hundred percent...
:|
and i feel ashamed about it. because i'm a vegetarian normally.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

Hey Archie,

Whatever happened to you? Hope everything is alright.

If you attempted this method and yielded any success, please do share!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Pets with BB / Naturally occuring bacteria in raw meat

Post by hopelessone »

Archimonde wrote:There are forums with 10 000s of dog/cat/pet owners on the internet. One of the topic that comes up the most is bad breath. Pets often get digestive bb, the odors described sound very similar to the BB people get on this forum. I'm not talking about BB from dental problems that can be taken care of with a visit to a vet, i'm talking serious BB. Do you know how they cure it with a 100% success rate? they feed their pet raw meat.

What if i told you it works on humans too? There are a few forums where people eat raw meat for health reasons, i could link you posts of people curing BB by eating raw meat, which is full of beneficial bacteria (not harmful contrary to popular belief). Tho, who really knows why it works, it could have something to do with enzymes, or simply more vits/minerals, or something we can't comprehend. But the point is, i have yet to read about a pet owner or a human who tried this method and it did not work.

My question to you readers with BB. Let's assume that a diet with lots of raw meat (~90% of your diet) is very healthy and it gave you 100% fresh breath all the time, no exceptions, no buts, no ifs. Would you do it? If you answer no, then you can't say that you've tried everything, that you're willing to do anything to cure your BB, obviously you choose having BB over eating the foods you like. Give me your thoughts on that.
I would, no problem.....if it's legit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic