Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where can i get copper copper chlorophyllin?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
realbad
Junior

Where can i get copper copper chlorophyllin?

Post by realbad »

looking for this where can i get it?

Pleasehelpme
Total Newbie

Post by Pleasehelpme »

http://www.nullo.com/

That's the only place I know..
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Realbad,

I use the liquid kind at home. I get this one from the health food store.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/M074397.htm

I use the pills when I’m away. This one I have to order online.

http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/chwizi.html

Cheers, C
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Why would you want to raise your copper levels??

I recon most of the sufferers of BB would have copper levels too high and zinc deficiency.

By taking supplements/vitamins all your doing is putting your digestive system out of balance even more.

I believe the best way is to keep to a natural diet which will improve your breath over time.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

tony wrote:I believe the best way is to keep to a natural diet which will improve your breath over time.
Natural is by all means the best way to go, but most people simply don't have the time to follow this path. People are busy, time is money, and sometimes preparing all natural dishes is just too inconvenient. I think that's why supplements are so popular. If I can get the same benefits from a supplement that I would get in a meal that would take a long time to prepare (not to mention the clean up afterwards) then I think I would choose the supplements.

But yeah, everyone eat your fruits and vegetables, and lay off the Mickey Ds. :)
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

tony wrote:Why would you want to raise your copper levels??

I recon most of the sufferers of BB would have copper levels too high and zinc deficiency.

By taking supplements/vitamins all your doing is putting your digestive system out of balance even more.

I believe the best way is to keep to a natural diet which will improve your breath over time.

I have been on a healthy diet for years and it has not improved my condition to the point of where I could say that I am cured.

I don't touch processed foods and eat tons vegetables and fruits. I drink lots of water, soda no more than once a month, and no alcohol at all.

Of course, I know that this life style is healthier and probably gives some results, but it has not improved my bb to the point of not seeking alternative treatments.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

caramiamine98 wrote:Hi Realbad,

I use the liquid kind at home. I get this one from the health food store.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/M074397.htm

I use the pills when I’m away. This one I have to order online.

http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/chwizi.html

Cheers, C
What are your results using these products and what kind of bb do you suffer from? Is it bb from the digestive tract?

Thanks
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sputnik,

I take the copper chlorophyllin as part of the TMAU protocols set out by the US National Institutes of Health. I’ve been BB free for about 2 years now. It’s just one part of the protocols and probably for me would not work on it’s own. I do a modified version of this since I don’t have body odour.

Avoiding foods containing trimethylamine and its precursors (choline and trimethylamine-oxide). Trimethylamine is present in high levels in milk obtained from wheat-fed cows. Choline is present in high amounts in: eggs; liver; kidney; peas; beans; peanuts; soy products; brassicas (brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower); and lecithin and lecithin-containing fish oil supplements.  Trimethylamine N-oxide is present in seafood (fish, cephalopods, crustaceans). Freshwater fish have lower levels of trimethylamine N-oxide.

-Taking low doses of antibiotics to reduce the amount of bacteria in the gut. This suppresses the production of trimethylamine.

-Taking laxatives can decrease intestinal transit time and reduce the amount of trimethylamine produced in the gut. Taking supplements to decrease the concentration of free trimethylamine in the urine.

-Activated charcoal taken at a dose of 750mg twice daily for ten days.
Copper chlorophyllin taken at a dose of 60mg three times a day after meals for three weeks.

-Using soaps with a moderate pH, between 5.5 and 6.5. Trimethylamine is a strong base (pH 9.7), thus soaps with pH closer to that of normal skin help retain the secreted trimethylamine in a less volatile form that can be removed by washing.

-Taking riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplements to enhance any residual FMO3 enzyme activity. Recommended intake is 30-40mg taken 3-5 times per day with food.

-Avoiding factors that promote sweating, such as exercise, stress, and emotional upsets.

http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/GARD/C ... nuria.aspx
If I had to categorize it maybe Type 3 or Type 4 not quite sure.
Type-3 halitosis takes origin from gastrointestinal canal. Reflux, H. pylori gastritis, bacterial over growth, malabsorptions, gut and colon diseases.

Type-4 halitosis takes origin from blood gases. Many catabolic substances leave the body via renal or hepatic ways. If liver and/or kidneys can not truely filter them, this catabolic waste may resolve in blood plasm and enter to systemic blood circulation. Lungs try to filter and exhale them via breath. They may have a bad odor. This causes bad breath.

viewtopic.php?t=2814&highlight=
Cheers, C
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

Thanks for all the info. Wow :shock: Following this regimen seems difficult, but then again, when you feel you don't have a choice....

Happy to hear you are now bb free, must be an extraordinary feeling.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sputnik,

Actually, I’m just down to the low choline diet and supplements now. It was a bit of an adjustment at first but I’m used to it now. I also have my liver checked annually because sometimes a diet low in choline can cause liver dysfunction in some people. Have had two liver profiles done so far and everything has checked out fine.

It does feel good kinda but in actuality I’m only 2 eggs and a tin of beans any from the smell returning so I don’t get too complacent or anything. I never ever waver off the diet. Occasionally I forget to take my supplements but never forget to follow my diet. Sometimes I wish I could eat the same as everyone else I know but I can’t so I’ve just accepted it because it’s really not that bad...Cheers, C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic