Your Email Address:

First Name:

An other theory for Halitosis

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Halitopen

An other theory for Halitosis

Post by Halitopen »

It’s not surprising that some people claim that they have found a different way to cure Halitosis. Almost all of them say that the cause of halitosis is not bacterial, I don’t want to discuss on this topic, but last day when I was searching fore more information I came across this site http://www.bad-breath-remedies.com/?hop=truesecure in the one of the google’s sponsored links which it’s author has written that toxins is root cause of halitosis and the white coating on our tongue appears when toxins get deposited in our mouth.
So He/She suggest a way to get rid of halitosis by reducing toxins, but it costs 29$.
I personally have taken a kind of breath pill (deodorant pill) called Innermint, It reduced my bad breath to some extent. I read in an article that this pills work by reducing toxins.
But what is my question? Can we trust on this site? Has anybody tried this e-book or other e-books like www.thebadbreathreport.com and www.Banishbadbreath.com
I believe that there are some causes for halitosis and perhaps the cause of problem for some of patient who can’t over come the problem by anti-bacterial mouth washes and probiotic products is something else for example something like TOXINS
I would be very grateful if someone who has downloaded this e-book say about it to me.
Thank you

Halitopen

A link that I forgot

Post by Halitopen »

Excuse me
I had forgetten to add this link. also check this for halitosis e-bokks http://catalog.clickbank.net/marketplac ... reath&c=-1
Ice
Advanced

about the book

Post by Ice »

well u wanna know whats in that book?
just few advices about how to "get rid of bad breath", remedies..like eat parsley, and some other vegetables...alcohol is bad etc.....but in my opinion nothing reallly useful..

just my opinion, and I doubt that anyone had any luck with that book....
smileguy

toxins

Post by smileguy »

What do you think toxins are?the are byproducts of the bad bacteria.I have bought both of those ebooks,nothing new in them same old stuff.
There is a cure out there already its in phase 1 trials at the moment and we probably wont see it for a couple of years.its by oragenics.The reason why most of the products dont work including blis k12 is one they are not strong enough two bacteria dont kill bacteria they just compete for food so you would have to an astronomical amount of good bacteria to overcrowd the bad ones.I heard someone on here say that blis k12 made their bb worse that shows that it is the bacteria thats causing the bb.your just pissing the bAD BB WITH THAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF BLIS K12.Did you ever notice when you started taking probiotics for your digestion for the first few days your gas and bloating get worse, same thing with your mouth.
The good thing about oragenics is somehow they have made a strain of bacteria that is able to kill bacteria this has never been done before,so it wont matter how many bad bacteria you have it will win every time.Im very excited but in the mean time im going to do everything I can do to keep mine under control.
I inhaled essential oils with a facial sauna throughg my nose and through my mouth.you should of seen the stuff come out of my nose it was gross and I thought I didnt have anything up there.My tonsils got so sore I could hardly swallow and the earaches were bad and I have never had a sore throat or ear ache in my life before that.I must have had a really deep infection that I didnt know about.
Now Iam doing my version of probiotc replacement that is 20 times more powerful than blis k12
I take 6 drops of aerobic oxygen on my toothbrush and brush my teeth
I put 10 drops of aerobic oxygen in 2 ounces of water swish and gargle
rinse with water
take 2 udos lozenges suck on them slowly
My mouth never felt better, Im too scared to ask anybody about my breath now but at least it has given me more confidence. I wish I was brave enough to ask someone maybe someone else can try what I have tried.
Oh and by the way I hope I didnt offend anybody with regards to the chat saying I was more interested in facts, then wanting to caring on a convewrsation, sorry if I did
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic