Your Email Address:

First Name:

It's returned.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think if we go looking for bad reactions, we'll always find them.
Halitophobia is a possibility for anyone who thinks they have BB. Behind every case of halitophobia would be a person who insists their breath smells just like anyone else on here.
Most people on here undoubtedly do have BB. But I bet its not as bad as any of us think it is.

Susie
Sheriff

Re: ...

Post by Susie »

ihatethebus wrote:h.sux. i agree with your well explained theories pretty well but id like to support the people who say their their bb flies across a distance immediately the mouth is open. when i used to sit at the back of my classes all i had to do was open my mouth and close it 2 secs later and either half the class wud turn to look back or extreme fidgitting and panick would strike (people start fidgiting and flipping thru pages vigorously). no one seems to be able to make mouthwash that can mask these gases' combination because it seems they dont know anything about the resultant bbs structural formula which gives it an air density that can allow it to travel at great speeds and be smelled in other rooms and cars with fully shut windows.

sorry for the thick para
Ihatethebus,
While reading your posts I have come to the conclusion you are very very observant with all this bb stuff. Yes, bb travels very fast (from what I've observed anyway) and can go very far.

Susie
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

Hi, I'v done some research who can help us its a Dentist with specail qualifications of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Dentist and there is another one caleed Prothodontist, a separate practioner that has advanced training in treatment of aral malador & reduction of salivary flow.
They will give you a comprehensive examination, either one of these dentist. Find out the price first. I will be making an opointment next week, make shr they have a certificate on their wall of their qualifactions. I was diagnosed with chronic periodontist from University of Dental under Graduates, not from any of my 5 dentist who I've seen in the past decades that only said my gums were just fine..they just want us to keep coming back to them for more $$$$ & obviosly scaling, lanap, deep cleaning didn't help either..peioiwave only helped for a month only..the only thing is they will have to pull my back top molars & may need implant placements in the Molars Regions..that may be my only solution since my brother had it done and has fresh breath. I'm going to look into mini implants cause its cheaper hopefully still effective. I know its going to be a little pricey but this is my life..i will have to use my credit card if this is what is going tto bring me back to life instaed of a walking zombie.

meowkity1 wrote:Oneday11, I feel your pain. Like you I thought i ws cured and I seemed to be. but I believe its about bacteria now. I got my tonsils out and havnt tasted poop or rotten egg senc but my mouth is still hot and togue coating . Its so permant I have resorted to using sand paper, which actually does help but it comes right bck. I dont know what to do anymore. The tonsileectomy did take away nose fart waht a relief. I just dont understand anymore. I dont taste anything seriously bad but just today someone reacted from qute a distance and I kno it was me becuase it happened as soon as I opened my mouth. I am so tired of this truly. What if I was never really cured but just felt better after tonsils out. There is a major diference I could taste it as soon as I woke up after surjery

halitosisux, you have contributed to this sit more than anyone and I truly appreciate it, but I think your just like oneaday111 and I. You thought you were cured and have realize your not but dont want to admit it. Its OK,and I could b worng but I find it odd that you continuously research your butt off and its truly appreciated because you have helped me understand many things about this.

Its going to be hard to help eahother because we all have a diferent cause
Oneaday11 I was so happy for you, we're like a little family and Iv asid before that I have put a face to some of you. My son starts school next week and I am dreading picking him up and dropping him off evryday, its goig to be pure misery. His preschool teachers came for a home visit an they both definately rubbed their nos a lot even though I was positive I took all the steps to be normal for atleast 15 minutes.

There has got to be a ay to get rid of the bad bacteria. I can scrape gunk off my togue which helps but I ave long tongue hairs and each one has been died white. I have started using interdental brushes but how effective can this be, brushing is not adequte, If we are overpopulated by bad bacteria how will we ever get id of it from every crack and crevice. Im so sad lately I have been thinking about getting some teeth pulled. I told my heigenist I was a scaling deep gum cleaning. On my right side my gums have subsided and theres this thinkness under the gums. The bitch had the nerve to tell me my teeth were normal. Thats just as rediculaous as my ENT telling me my tongue looked normal. I know what normal is. Normal is hat I had before bb. I g uess I m back and alot improved but I am tired. The only thing that gives me decent erliefe is when I put thera breath paste on my tongu and tlet it sit. I truly just want to get a extra sharp sword and just shave off my tongue surface. This is not that farfetched I have already tried it with a razor and razo blades.
My on recently causght me using the sand paper and he was shocked. He asid mom wht are you doing thats not for that I just went in my room and cried. When he heard me he went to his room and cried for me.
One thing is since my tonsilectomy my kids dont react anymore neither does my mother but my sister seems to have alergy attacks as soon as i come in her presence.
Well Im ucking back.
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Meowkitty I am sure you have tried this, but have you considered chewing probiotics? They have chewables that are quite tasty. In combination to that you can take tablets. I know this will look frustrating if you have already tried it, but I am just trying to help. P.S. In regards to the BB traveling great distances. I have had similar experiences, and the only way I get through it is to see the comedic side of it. Those people are going to assume its the guy/girl next to them ;)
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I have tried them alot I have tablet and dissolvable ones. I strted taking them more last week becuase I was on antibiotics for sinus infection. If your a woman probiotics make your vajaja itch extremely. Twice I went to doctors thinking I had a yeast infection and nothing shows positive and then I remember , oh yeah probiotics.
Terrible terrible itch
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic