Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his drugs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

@stressedout

KT is just making me look bad, he always complains how I create fake people to criticize him, he is such an idiot and always just talk bad about me, how I cheat people.........

This post is just for stats. I want to know how many people got cured.

stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Jimi,

I have not seen him for example call you "an old perv", he doesnt seem like someone who would use that kind of language. Trust me, no one can make us "look bad" but us doing that to ourselves.

You say he complains about you making fake people to criticize him, but I also read you say he creates fake people to praise him. I am not fake, I have never met him, we are oceans apart, I have my own head on my shoulders, listen to others stories, but make my own decisions.
he is such an idiot and always just talk bad about me, how I cheat people.........
you say he talks bad about you, but you first call him an idiot, now who talks bad about who? projection Jimi! You behave very suspiciously, and i really try to understand where it is coming from, i have been there, but i also recognize that my behaviour and negative thinking causes me more grief after all.

please, please, please drop all the name calling, and people will try to hear you out more. and also, we need more positive stories about different cures, and not posts like there is no hope, no tomorrow.
Susie
Sheriff

Re: Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his d

Post by Susie »

Jimi wrote:Please only answer if you receive the drugs from him and if did work or not. Other people please don't answer, I need to know how many people had success with this therapy.
I'm stunned how many people can't follow simple directions.......lol
Really folks?
Susie
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Amen @Susie

And I'm not sure why the passionate defending for KT. KT is a very smart guy and I know he can answer for himself. Jimi is a sensible guy too albeit with an abrasive eloquence hehe. I know these two would not budge an inch on their viewpoints, and they're both here to help, so no point taking sides.

But I am interested in people's answers to Jimi's question.

I too took fluconazole but sadly it did not work for me. I decided to take it because I had a number of candida symptoms (i.e. fatigue, craving for bread/pasta/sweets, cloudy saliva in the spit test), plus I have amalgam fillings which are said to be related to candida infections.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

I'm stunned how many people can't follow simple directions.......lol
Really folks?
well how many commented to what didnt apply to them? one-two, one-two, one-two? Susie couldnt help either to voice her opinion so she is among those one-two (no offence at all, just a fact).

i replied because it DID apply to me, i did take fluconazole. not taking any sides, neither defending anyone "passionately", i dont have that in me, i always have my own opinion on things, and would never defend anyone without following a situation for a while. when kt was the one to start this in another discussion by saying something first about jimi, i pointed it out too. its not about defending but about what makes better sense - cutting down to the real issue each of us has or coming back to the site to complain that is just a condition that is not caused by anything at all (i highly doubt that) seems to me this battle is one of egos, and kt is just handling it a bit better in my opinion. i am clear on KT's state of mind - he took care of his candida, and he follows a healthier diet with a positive outlook, while i am not clear on jimi's situation and thats why i asked him a few questions that he didnt reply to which is fine. just dont get what this whole fuss about kt being able to send out fluconazole is all about. dont want it? dont buy it.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I also bought fluconazol and mertonidazol from KT and it did not help me, not even a lil bit. To be honest, i really thought the antibiotics were FAKE.
But whatever i'm over it. I was reallty depressed about it.
Anyway, Jimi if you wanna throw him of this board then just do it it's your site. I don't know for how long you want to keep fighting with KT.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Jimi wrote:@KT

You old perv, you are just pushing drugs you idiot.
I'm neither old, a perv, nor am I an idiot. And i'm not pushing drugs. But please, continue to call me those names and make those accusations. I bet it makes you feel better pushing off your frustrations and self loathing onto others at the end of the day. How sad.
Jimi wrote:You say this

So, let me say it again like i've said it a hundred times already...if your bad breath is caused by Candida, then antifungals will help you. If your bad breath is not caused by Candida, then antifungals will not help you. It's up to you whether or not you want to try them or not.
Jimi, you are the site admin...at least learn how to use the quote function. If you are gonna say that I said things, then you should be quoting it.
Jimi wrote:But people don't know if they have candida, and you old fart play doctor, oh sometimes I dont send out drugs because I sucessfully screen people if they have serious medical issues.

You act like a ****ing doctor on this board. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Ummm, I never claimed to be a doctor. And I don't sit here and try to diagnose people. But yeah, if I find out information about a person's condition that would cause complications with Fluconazole, then of course I'm gonna refuse them. That would be called CARING ABOUT PEOPLE.
Jimi wrote:I will see now how many people you sell drugs and what was the success rate, probably 1%, probably only you were cured and probably you never had BB.
Well, good for you. I wish everyone would come back and post either their success or failure. I've never tried to hide that information. Maybe it's only 1%, maybe 5%, maybe 10%, maybe 20%, I really have no idea. But even if it's a small or large percentage, I'm sure those people who were cured from the meds are grateful not to have BB anymore.

Again, I can't prove to you that I used to have BB in the past cuz as far as I know people can't time travel yet. Believe what you want.
Jimi wrote:I am so sure you are pushing drugs on other forums too.
I'm not pushing drugs, neither on your forum or anyone else's. Ever since you told me to stop I haven't even mentioned it. If people want to try prescription medications it's up to them. I'm definitely not hassling anyone to buy them. If they want to then they want to. If they don't they don't. I just make the offer that's all.
Jimi wrote:I have never seen a guy so disrespectful to the owner and at the same time would play doctor and sell drugs to people. You are so retarded and don't care if somebody gets sick.
Firstly, if you think i'm the one being disrespectful then you really have a warped sense of reality.

Secondly, I care very much about anyone who has to live with bad breath. It's called empathy, not sure if you've heard of that, or even felt that emotion, but it's when someone goes through the same thing as another person, so they can relate to each other and understand each other. So yeah, I care a lot about anyone who posts on this forum.
Jimi wrote:I think you are the one who needs help, wake up, you can't diagnose people. I think you are running around in your room in a white old coat and thinking you are a doctor.
I'm glad you like to imagine what I do in my room, but honestly to me...that sounds kinda perverted.
Jimi wrote:@stressedout

KT is just making me look bad, he always complains how I create fake people to criticize him, he is such an idiot and always just talk bad about me, how I cheat people.........

This post is just for stats. I want to know how many people got cured.
You make yourself look bad. I don't have to do anything for that.

I have never complained or even mentioned that I think you create fake people to criticize me. Again, if I said that could you please quote me? You are putting words in my mouth, and quite frankly, you're lying when you say I complain about that because I never have.
bad day1 wrote:And I'm not sure why the passionate defending for KT. KT is a very smart guy and I know he can answer for himself.
Thanks bad day1. You're right, I can answer for myself. If people want to defend me I guess it would be because they believe in me and that I'm not at all what Jimi suggests. Anyway, thanks to any and everyone who does defend me though.
billie wrote:I also bought fluconazol and mertonidazol from KT and it did not help me, not even a lil bit.
If they didn't help you Billie then clearly your bad breath is caused by something else. Have you started looking for other possible causes?
billie wrote:To be honest, i really thought the antibiotics were FAKE.
Really? If you had concerns like that why didn't you contact me? I would have been and am still more than happy to verify in anyway that I can that the medications I send out are real and from a licensed pharmacy here in Thailand.

I was just looking through some of our e-mails that we exchanged though, and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to quote them. The first I received from you on February 26th.
After the fluconazol treatment i noticed a light pink spot on my tongue.
I think it came a couple days after i stopped. I was also using threelac and vsl3.
Now i'm on the metronidazole and my tongue is totally white. Now i'm thinking that i really got a bad candida infection that needs a treatment that is longer then 14 days.
If i had bacterial overgrowth, then the antibiotic would have done something.
I read about someone who took fluconazole longer then 14 days.
When i was on fluconazole all the itching just dissapeared, but after i finished it came back. The little pink spot is almost gone today, but couple of days ago i could still see it.
You mentioned that while on the Metronidazole you developed a white tongue. This is one of the reported side effects that can possibly happens to someone who takes it. It doesn't happen to everyone, but to some it does. If the Metronidazole were fake, this side effect would not have happened.

I'm pasting a 2nd e-mail you sent me regarding the Clotrimazole lozenges you asked for. This e-mail was is dated March 21st.
The clotrimazole seems to be working for me, but i think 2 weeks is not enough.
The hairy things on my tongue are getting shorter and there is a pink spot on my tongue.
I still got BB, but if the hairynes on my tongue starts to dissapear slowly, then that means that i do have yeast infection in my mouth right ? the fluconazole doesn't do anything for me so i'm gona order some more of the lozenges next week.

I'm gonna try to find some natural antifunals that fight candida in the mouth. Do you know something natural that would work? The pink spot is only on the place where the lozenges have been dissolved. I tried to put it on the back of my tongue but i won't stay there. Anyway, i'm glad that something happening.
Here you mentioned that the Fluconazole didn't do much for you, but the Clotrimazole was reducing the hairiness of your tongue and causing some pink to show through. You mentioned it was only showing through on the areas of your tongue where you placed the lozenges. Again, if these meds were fake, you wouldn't have experienced these results.

Anyway, please feel free to go back through your e-mails to verify what I posted. I copied everything word for word from my g-mail.
billie wrote:But whatever i'm over it. I was reallty depressed about it.
Anyway, Jimi if you wanna throw him of this board then just do it it's your site. I don't know for how long you want to keep fighting with KT.
Sorry your depressed, but please know that you will find the answer one day. You just gotta keep trying to search for the cause and tackle it.

And yeah, i'm getting tired of responding to Jimi too. I want it to end. 8-[
hopelessone
God
United States of America

We're all in this together...

Post by hopelessone »

Let's just focus on the questions Jimi asked.

Both KT and Jimi are trying to help us.

(((((hug))))))
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

The only reason i have doing this is to protect these people, I love, they are in the same boat as me. I dont want to be responsible for somebody dead. I am not sure what antifungals can do?

Ok lets stop with war.

KT how many people did you treat, I want numbers, till now only 1 our of ??????? has been cured.

If this would be the cure then many more would report.

How many people did you send the drugs? (I am sure he is not going to answer that and here we go again)
malory
Master
candida

Post by malory »

I have always suspected that candida is a possible cause of my bb but have found it really hard to find a reliable test or help in the uk. A few years ago I tried to go about having an upper endoscopy on a few occasions and was strongly discouraged by the gastroenterologists and made to feel stupid. After reading the excellent, comprehensive checklist by 'Keep trying' I was kicking myself. I have been going around in circles for 13 years but when I saw the candida-filled images of KT's oesophagus I was wondering if mine looks like that. So, I will have an endoscopy and see if this is my cause and I will update the site if it is positive and I am given fluconazole as a solution.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hey Keeptrying,

I think my post looked like i was against you, but i'm not :)
That's just what i thought back then about the antibiotics and i was really depressed about back then. the reason the drugs did not work for me is i think because i did not change my diet.
Anyway enough about that.

I've been eating more raw and i'm also SEPARATING carbs from protein, i try to. I've been doing it this for 5 days and guess what, there is allready change after 3 days. Mouth feels cleaner my whole body feels clean.
In the morning when i take a shower i ask myself "why am i even taking a shower". That's how clean i feel.
I've been drinking green smoothies everyday and i think that's what really makes a difference.
Also like keeptrying said chewing is so important people. If we don't start to chew our food we aren't gonna get rid of BB at all.
I think we need to stop looking for that magic pill or strange disease we might have. I think for most of us it's in the diet. I eat fruit and green smoothie in the morning and that's all. 2 1/2 hour later i eat oatmeal.
I know it's not raw but it's better then bread. It's difficult to sep all carbs and proteins the whole time.
Jimi got bb free right when he was on raw food diet.
You don't have to go raw all the way just try to drink 2 glasses of green smoothie in morning with a fruit salad. Make sure you eat enough.
After oatmeal maybe a salad with chicken and for dinner rice with vegetables and sauce. I don't cook my vegetables but i steam them fo 5 min or a lil more.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

This is what i've been eating for 5 days.

9:00 am - 2 glasses green smoothie and fruit salad.
I put stevia in my green smoothie because it's so disgusting. I used to put mango in it but stevia is cheaper.

11:30 am - Oatmeal with soy milk and stevia.

14:00 pm - Salad with chicken or tuna .

Don't forget to snack almonds or something else between meals.

18:00 - Brown rice, lots of vegetables and sauce.

I know this is not raw but i'm going slowly.
And have you guys heard of Gut fermentation syndrome?
Just look it up and tell me what you think.
I'm gonna try to go more raw this sunday because today it's a lil difficult to go raw all the way in the weekend. It's easier on weekdays.
Please try to separate you food and chew chew chew chew !!!.
I also take vitamin b complex and c and vitamin b12 and d3 Ok i have to go now :P
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

billie wrote:Hey Keeptrying,

I think my post looked like i was against you, but i'm not :)
That's just what i thought back then about the antibiotics and i was really depressed about back then. the reason the drugs did not work for me is i think because i did not change my diet.
Anyway enough about that.
Ok, thanks Billie. I was just concerned because you didn't mention your thoughts to me back then, and I didn't want you to be worried with thinking something as stressful as that. Again, if you have any concerns please communicate them with me. I'm more than willing to address any and all concerns that you might have. :)

Oh yeah, and congrats with your diet. It sounds like you are really making a drastic change in your eating habits, which from the looks of it seems to be a healthy choice! Please keep us updating with how you're doing. It's useful information for everyone. :D
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yeah, reading billie's post reminds me...i need to chew chew chew too O:)
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

we shouldnt be worrrying so much about the drug, woman take it all of the time for yeast infections, but Im not sure we should be buying drugs from people.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic