Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fluconazole - only 1 tablet in the package

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

jimi you need to back off . this site is nothing without kt or ocean side . at least they gave us hope . in the other side i only see you post about donation nothing else what happen to the old jimi . if there is some one who i have respect for is KT and halitossiux . we need these people to stick around . of course not to forget our great doctor mourat andymur

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

ihatethebus wrote:this whole macks86 or wateva. thingy no one is buying. you can easily make another user and support yo meeting up thingy. the only person who can verify you dont have bb is jimi himself.
Really? Jimi is the only person who is able to detect bad breath? Hmmm, if that's the case then there would be no need for this forum at all!

If you really wanna believe that I would make up meeting one of the forum members then I can't stop you. But i'm sure Jimi can verify the IP address of both of us, and see that our IP's are coming from completely different locations on this planet. But something tells me he would never do that....LOL, that would be considered defending me, and I'm sure that thought has never crossed his mind once.
ihatethebus wrote:if you dont want to meet him , why dont you stop posting on his forum.
Is it a prerequisite to meet every single site admin from every single forum that a person chooses to post messages on? Sorry, I didn't know that. LOL, I think I would rather stop posting than meet with Jimi. I seriously can't stand the guy. I'm down with meeting anyone else though. How about you ihatethebus? Any chance you'll come to Thailand in the near future?
ihatethebus wrote:Jimi , YOU created this forum and i think everyone has had enough of you and K.T going at each others throats. if you really have a problem with him then ban him and let everybody move on without havin to come across yo rantings every other day.
True. So i'll let the cards fall where they will. If he wants to ban me then I can't do anything about it.
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Jimi, you need to lay off KT. You start whole topics with the sole intention of provoking KT (also refer to another classic topic by Jimi 'did keeptrying (Fluconazol seller) cure you with his drugs?').
When I saw this topic, and saw it was you that posted it, I had a pretty good idea what the rest of the discussion would be.
We all know what you think of him (drug pusher, perv, etc), but there is no need to keep on harping about it.
You are the site admin, so ban him if you want, but if you don't ban him, then leave him in peace.
KT, I can see it may be difficult to convince Jimi to see reason, maybe you should rise above his insults........ like some other posts have mentioned, it is becoming tiresome. As a newbie, putting 2 and 2 together on other topics and realizing the beef between you two was fascinating, but it is becoming repetitive now, and neither of you is saying what they have against the other.
I am sure we are all here to help each other. There is no need to get at each other's throats.
wenjie
Junior

I just want to know if this medcine worked for you,jimi?

Post by wenjie »

if this worked for you i think this would be a new clue to cure us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic