Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hey Guys

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Natureisawhore

Hey Guys

Post by Natureisawhore »

I'm new here I'm 22 years old feeling like a 60 year old cat lady Lol. Anyway I'm really glad I found this site I was beginning to think that I was the only one dealing with this. It's been really hard for me because I never go out anymore and when I do I feel really uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure my halitosis is the reason why I have social anxiety. I feel worthless and hopeless because of this I can't believe I let myself get this way. I was read a few other post's before joining and most of you are still living normal lives going to school and all that. I really admire that I wish I could get past the rude comments and the gestures I hate being so sensitive. Again I'm glad I found this site and I'm not alone.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

to be honest, my toughness kicks in and i think others sense i'm irritated with THEM. I don't apologize fer my existence. God sick o' that. THEY are the irritations to ME, uh-huh. It's not like i do this on purpose.

Just think of others in silly lookin' underwear, and keep your thoughts OFF yerself. Just do what'cha gotta do, and don't worry about the rest.

Hang in there, and keep tuning in to this site. Jimi's the ONLY honest-to-goodness REAL person who has a fer-REAL site that deals honestly with this malady that drives me batts.

He's a God-send. Reminds me of Moses hee hee.

He don't know he's a blessing, but he is.
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

Yea lol I'm going to try that one. I know if I didn't care what others thought it would make my life so much easier. Yes he is a blessing thank you Jimi for not just deserting us like the rest of the websites.
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

Oh yea and...

Nice to meet you hopelessone
:)
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

nice meeting you too, my sistah....we be in this together *gives a high five*

you gooooo, girl, and don't let nuthin' or nobody define WHO you are.

Hang in there \:D/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic