Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ruben what I meant is, does your idea apply to a person who hasnt got any palatine tonsils? When someone's had their tonsils out this area you are referring to becomes very different.

Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

halitosisux wrote:Ruben what I meant is, does your idea apply to a person who hasnt got any palatine tonsils? When someone's had their tonsils out this area you are referring to becomes very different.
I see what you mean now, i would have to see the area, when you tonsils are removed i suspect your arch is either still there or perhaps that groove up, it might not be as readily visible if the skin of the arch was taken out along with your tonsils, but that groove should still be there.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

I didnt have tonsils removed, but the area behind the cryps isnt that deep.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

This is really interesting Ruben. I've had a bit of a play arond with that area of my mouth and unfortunately can't detect much in the way of odour (less odour there compared to my palatine tonsils and I don't even think the latter are a cause of my BB).... nothing there in the way of gunk or debris either, at least I don't think so. I feel a bit sore and violated now, bit reluctant to keep playing around unless I create a problem there that wasn't there in the first place. If you've found the source of your BB and cured it (which it sounds like you may well have done) then brilliant and thanks for sharing it. It'd be really interesting to see if anyone else has similar success in that area of the mouth.

Oh, and I just love the term "glossopalatine arch".... sexy.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout wrote:I didnt have tonsils removed, but the area behind the cryps isnt that deep.
It doesn't look deep but it is, but a circular spin brush there. and see for example this video of a tonsil being removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTFUpoqhbHo
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i tried with braun electric brush same you did, feel fresher and a lot of gunk white came out, my tonsils were removed long time ago, but still there is a problem here.

I think that more areas in the throat and in area between nose and throat is infected and that the problem is deeply rooted.

Like with stones, always new and new are poping out.

I have also blood in my spit so I am in same shit. But i think my train has left too long time ago and there is no cure. I just have to live with it.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

brightonguy wrote:This is really interesting Ruben. I've had a bit of a play arond with that area of my mouth and unfortunately can't detect much in the way of odour (less odour there compared to my palatine tonsils and I don't even think the latter are a cause of my BB).... nothing there in the way of gunk or debris either, at least I don't think so. I feel a bit sore and violated now, bit reluctant to keep playing around unless I create a problem there that wasn't there in the first place. If you've found the source of your BB and cured it (which it sounds like you may well have done) then brilliant and thanks for sharing it. It'd be really interesting to see if anyone else has similar success in that area of the mouth.

Oh, and I just love the term "glossopalatine arch".... sexy.
Believe it or not, before i went through this procedure, i used the dentek scaler to touch that area, and i saw nothing, but for some reason i felt that something must be there. Until i acually used that spin brush with toothpaste on it, then you will see all the crap that falls from it. Get a brush to it with C.Peroxide or just ordinary toothpaste.

EDIT: the scaler i used is the thicker one in this set http://www.dentek.com/store/index.php?d ... oduct_id=4

but again i didn't find anything with that pic, nothing came of it, till i actually brushed that area.
Last edited by Ruben on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Stressed out, back to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTFUpoqhbHo

In this video are two arches one is the glossopalatine and the other is the pharyngopalatine.

perhaps when you take out your tonsils, the arch collapses to some extent, but that makes things worst because it give the fungi better cover, from oxygen. You might have to lift it up manually.

As far as taking a pic, you might have to sign up for an account on http://tinypic.com/
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

How about using a water pik back there rather than the toothbrush? That might cause less of a gag reflex.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Reuben-
Thanks for this post. Thorough documentation and great responses to those of us who have questions. Keep it up =D>
I will be trying this method after I examine my mouth tomorrow. I may be posting a pic for your help to point out this arch. I did have all of my tonsils out.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

hope4now wrote:How about using a water pik back there rather than the toothbrush? That might cause less of a gag reflex.
I thought of this a well. and i think a water pik would work but the problem is you have to find a way to deliver lots of oxygen to the place. I supposed you could put a lot of hydrogen peroxide in the water container., and blast it off. try it out and see.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Jimi wrote:i tried with braun electric brush same you did, feel fresher and a lot of gunk white came out, my tonsils were removed long time ago, but still there is a problem here.

I think that more areas in the throat and in area between nose and throat is infected and that the problem is deeply rooted.

Like with stones, always new and new are poping out.

I have also blood in my spit so I am in same shit. But i think my train has left too long time ago and there is no cure. I just have to live with it.
If initially only blood came out with no mucus or gunk, i would have stopped on the first day, but a lot of gunk came out. In addition that first day i work up without bad breath, That was the crazyiest thing ever.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mindyb wrote:Reuben-
Thanks for this post. Thorough documentation and great responses to those of us who have questions. Keep it up =D>
I will be trying this method after I examine my mouth tomorrow. I may be posting a pic for your help to point out this arch. I did have all of my tonsils out.
Thanks, looking foward to it.
fartmouth

Post by fartmouth »

Ruben,

did your BB ever come out of your nose when breathing ONLY through your nose?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

fartmouth wrote:Ruben,

did your BB ever come out of your nose when breathing ONLY through your nose?
I never noticed it through my nose, although i did have post nasal drip, i know that most of the time if my mouth was closed i NOT got reactions. sometime i would get odd smells, but i don't know if it was coming from my nose at all.

Edited it, i meant to say i would not get reactions if my mouth was closed.
Last edited by Ruben on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic