Your Email Address:

First Name:

This Cure works for me!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

To be honest snobuni, its a complete mixed bag......since I started using the system, I do not have any plaque building up whereas before it used to build up and I had to dig it out every month or so.
Also, my saliva does not smell at all..... I did the lick wrist test thing about 3 times on Wednesday and didn't get any smell, however as I say when I talk people still react.
My next target is to extract a wisdom tooth that is partially errupted, but for some reason, I'm beginning to think that extracting it may not solve the issue and the problem may be from the back of my throat in which case I would be stumped.
If you do not have any other issues such as a wisdom tooth, then maybe you should try it. It would be another experiment for the rest of the forum to follow.
The mouthwashes are expensive, but would cost £30 max, probably £20. Sainsbury's were doing a half price sale on all dental products, dont know if it is still on, you could check.
Just a word of caution, do not get too excited by the results if any, in the first week, cos you could be badly let down later on.

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hey Haligone,

It sounds like we could be in a similar position, I've also got a dodgy wisdom tooth that I've suspected for years, but my dentist says the gum flap isn't deep enough to be the cause of my bb. It doesn't smell any more than the rest of my mouth when I rub it with my finger, but it tastes odd when I rub my tongue around it. I'm reluctant to just pull it too, incase it turns out not to be the cause :?

As for the mouthwashes, I'm wondering if it will only have a temporary effect, say 2 weeks or so, before the bacteria become resistant to the antibacterial properties (this has happened to me alot when using other antibacterial stuff, (hydrogen peroxide, etc)... Might be worth a go though, I've tried just about everything else over the years.

Whereabouts in the UK are you? I'm up in Scotland at the mo :)
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Snowbun, before I started using the mouthwashes, I had no idea that the wisdom tooth smelt any worse than the rest of my mouth, but then when I started using the washes, it has kind of isolated that area.

At first if I sneezed hard and didnt cover my mouth (for instance when Im alone) there would be a very bad smell from the evaporating saliva.......... but now when I sneeze, there is no smell at all - or at least none that I can smell. And I can no longer really smell my own BB, and my mouth feels fresh, my teeth are always smooth, no plaque builds up............ but I still have BB reactions from people!!!!

As I said, the wisdom tooth may end up not being the problem, however I am not going to leave it unturned esp considering other peoples' success stories.
Yeah, the mouthwashes may well have a temporary effect but you never know until you try. If something has worked for my saliva, then if I keep trying I may come across something that would work for my whole mouth/system!!

I live in Milton Keynes which is quite a while away from Scotland, otherwise we could have met up, however there is always easyjet!!
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Hi Snobun,
I just read some other posts where you and a few others bought and used mms.
I just want to know whether it worked for you and whether it was worth it.
Do you still use it?
I also read the posts about it being strong as bleach, which is scary, but I may be willing to ignore it to cure this BB........... life is not worth living anyway.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Has anyone used this Xylitol nasal wash? This site also has mints and gum with Xylitol. Thinking about ordering some.

http://www.Xlear.com or just do a google search on Xlear.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic