Your Email Address:

First Name:

No, i haven't given up on God....

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i just know there's a reason i'm in this hell-ish desert place, this oppressive, prison of misery....

Nothing scares me, nuthin'...but this bb has got the place inside of me that is vulnerable shook and beat.....

enough is enough...i'm ready to get outta da pit....come what may, i am....this can NOT be my destination.

And as God is my witness, it won't, uh-uh.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You didn't give up on god,

God gave up on you.. Har har har.... =D>

But seriously, keep your strength up!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

this site helps......i was goin' crazy not havin' anybody to talk to that "gets it"
hopelessone
God
United States of America

yeah, me again...

Post by hopelessone »

in my lucid moments, when i don't wanna knock the stuffin's outta "normal" (gimme a break) people, this is my theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeTaJlXc ... re=related
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i still believe in God....

i just don't have anything to say to Him. He has not healed me from this hell-ish-ness, this more-than-i-can-bear existence, and it's as if He has joined forces with the enemy against me.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

One thing i dont understand about religious people - if they truly believe in God, why question him?

There are children who starve to death every day, do you really think a God looking down on things will be too concerned about your request to smell differently?

What stops you from getting a different job or taking whatever measures you need to take so that you are not subjecting yourself to these levels of torture? God isnt stopping you doing that. God isnt stopping you from taking the steps and the measures to rule out the things that could be causing your BB - So far a dentist seems to have reason to suspect that you have some degree of periodontal disease - you havent even seen an ENT, so what hope have you got with the approach you've taken so far?

You can spend your whole life finding excuses and blaming them on God for not giving you this miracle you are crying out for, or you can see that every day God gives you the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, and make it possible to allow you to achieve your dream.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

halitosisux wrote:There are children who starve to death every day

Oh Hali, (sigh) that's even sadder than a woman with stinky breath. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own problems we forget there is so much worse going on out there.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

hopelessone,
Even though I"m not real religious I still like the psalms13. This is the song I play in the morning to get me through the day and the cowboy in the red plaid shirt is a HOTTIE so that helps.....LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qkoZQRbl3s
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOL thanks Susie....

finding another job is a joke.....with this abominable bad breath, and this depression....

i am exploring other ways to make money, finding a cheaper place to live, etc. I've GOT to get outta that hell hole of a workplace.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

halitosisux wrote:One thing i dont understand about religious people - if they truly believe in God, why question him?

There are children who starve to death every day, do you really think a God looking down on things will be too concerned about your request to smell differently?

What stops you from getting a different job or taking whatever measures you need to take so that you are not subjecting yourself to these levels of torture? God isnt stopping you doing that. God isnt stopping you from taking the steps and the measures to rule out the things that could be causing your BB - So far a dentist seems to have reason to suspect that you have some degree of periodontal disease - you havent even seen an ENT, so what hope have you got with the approach you've taken so far?

You can spend your whole life finding excuses and blaming them on God for not giving you this miracle you are crying out for, or you can see that every day God gives you the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, and make it possible to allow you to achieve your dream.
Geeesh, hali, Jacob WRESTLED with God. Yes he had the audacity to actually wrestle with God. And God changed his name to "Israel".

I am a human being. I'm as verbal as David who poured it all out to God. I am human. If i'm in pain, i tell Him. If i feel like He is allowing me to suffer (like Job), i tell Him how it feels. If i'm devastated, in excruciating pain, and i'm a shell opf a person because of this malady, i tell him.

And i will continue to do so......some of it will be expressed here, in this DIARY. That's what DIARIES are for, genius. To express what is inside. And if you venture into someone's DIARY, lo and behold, you run the risk of reading what they are thinking.

Perhaps you should proceed with caution into THIS DIARY and be forewarned that you enter at your own risk. Image
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Oh well. By the way, this is not the diary section, its the religious section.
I dont understand any religion so please forgive me for expressing what was actually intended to be a positive thinking opinion under the religious section.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Be grateful for what we have.
One Day One Day....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

my bad, i forgot this is not the diary section :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic