Your Email Address:

First Name:

how about the use of laxatives or anthelminitics??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
qwerty

how about the use of laxatives or anthelminitics??

Post by qwerty »

tommorow i'l be starting my 3day anthelminitic regimen, theres nothing to lose.. i'll update for any progress. at the same time do your research bout anthelminitics coz i cant elaborate things in english bcos of my poor grammar #-o :D

Ruben
Junior

Re: how about the use of laxatives or anthelminitics??

Post by Ruben »

qwerty wrote:tommorow i'l be starting my 3day anthelminitic regimen, theres nothing to lose.. i'll update for any progress. at the same time do your research bout anthelminitics coz i cant elaborate things in english bcos of my poor grammar #-o :D
Any changes on the first two days?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Are you planning to use natural or synthesised+/generic anthelmnitics??. Im not saying laxatives helped me but id use the warm water sea salt version over the ova-the counter one.

Se salt has less potential of causing G.I tract inflammation that your everyday purge on the go laxative. may even help clean upper tract like in my case where i was fasting for week so i didnt crap, jus puked green mucus in litres of colourless slime.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

i bought 2 tablets of mebendazole, i wouldnt mention the generic name coz i know how would people react. i took the first tablet this afternoon, defacated a few times this evening and as usual a foul black stool

i just hope that if ever i have/had parasites killed or stuned by the medication it wont get out from my nose or mouth when im asleep
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

I suffered from constipations a long time. Try magnesium citrate, it helps in comnbination with an double daily dose of vitamin c. Magnesium umcramps your bowels.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ihatethebus wrote:Are you planning to use natural or synthesised+/generic anthelmnitics??. Im not saying laxatives helped me but id use the warm water sea salt version over the ova-the counter one.

Se salt has less potential of causing G.I tract inflammation that your everyday purge on the go laxative. may even help clean upper tract like in my case where i was fasting for week so i didnt crap, jus puked green mucus in litres of colourless slime.
Ewwwwwww....why were you puking, and what WAS that stuff?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic