Your Email Address:

First Name:

PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
PND

Post by malory »

I found a post on another website (abc homeopathy) and thought I would reproduce it here for anyone who is willing to try this cure for PND. (I don't think the author would mind)

I already eat so little (mainly brown rice and pulses) that I don't know if this is a safe option for me but it certainly looks interesting if you have the willpower to do it.

HERE IS THE POST BELOW:
I think I've finally got my PND cracked. It's been a tortuous path, but I think I'm there. Three months ago my bronchial tubes were filling every minute with PND, and it was hard to cough out without gagging. It stank of rotting fish. Today, well, I've only had to clear my throat less than half a dozen times.

What I did was stop eating, just drank water. I booked into a supervised water-fast in case anything went wrong. After two weeks of fasting, the PND dried up. I finally broke my fast after one more week. It took me another month to get back to full strength. Fasting causes the body to cannibalize all superfluous tissue - benign tumours, nasal polyps etc. Two days after I started eating again, the PND came back, but it was a shadow of its former self. It was odorless and just required throat-clearing & swallowing every few minutes. It was still a darn nuisance and it took me a couple of months to figure out what was causing it. It wasn't an allergy to dairy or gluten - you should eliminate that possibility first. Nor was it LPR - another malady easily confused with PND. No, it was triggered by carbs (especially sweet carbs like fruit) but it was caused by FAT. I cut out almost all my fat/oil intake, and the carbs were no longer a problem - I can now eat as much fruit and potato as I like. Apparently fat/oil stays in the blood for 24 hours or so, and it slows down the absorption of blood sugar, so that some of the excess blood sugar is eliminated in snot (making the snot viscous and providing a feast for nasal bacteria) and on the scalp (providing a feast for dandruff fungus). Breathing salty water also helped control the nasal bacteria, but that was just attacking symptoms, not causes. So - fast first, then restrict fat-intake to a bare minimum. It's a drug-free cure.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I am trying every possible method on the earth...so I will try it.
rdamech

Post by rdamech »

clara0 wrote:I am trying every possible method on the earth...so I will try it.
Fasting can be a good thing, but water fasting for 7 days?!?!?! I really don't think that's healthy at all. Why don't you try a detox fast. Here's a link that can help you:

http://www.sonnes.com/cleansing_seven.html

Fast all you want, but get some nutrients into your system while you do it. Otherwise, the consequences to your health can be disastrous.

Good luck with that.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I have some questions.... since I am a very weak person I cannot do the fasting thing :roll: but by fat ...you mean every kind of fat? even natural oils?
malory
Master
PND fast

Post by malory »

I agree with Rdamech.
Water fasting could be really dangerous and you say you are already weak. I also am very thin and will not do it without researching it properly on the net.
I have done 3 day fasts before but I did have juices and supplements and didn't have any problems. This water fast sounds really drastic. The person who did it says he/she was supervised throughout. I think you need to find a naturopath or someone to help you and make sure you are in a good enough state of health first. If you aren't you could make things worse, get anaemia or some other nutritional deficiency.
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

I have a book about "juice fasting". It's in German, but maybe you have something similar in your country too?
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

So Malory is your bb completely gone after doing the fast???
malory
Master
PND

Post by malory »

Hi Music Lady

No! I wish.
I got rid of my bb for 5 days only when I gave up eating gluten but it came back.
I've only ever done fruit fasting or vegetable juice fasting for a total of 3 days only. I just happened to find the above water fast post on another site and wondered if anyone else had had success doing something like this.
I also did a 6 week raw diet once and the bb did not go. I felt really good doing the raw diet though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic