Your Email Address:

First Name:

what can this be?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
desperate919

what can this be?

Post by desperate919 »

i was checking my throat with a flashlight and i saw that my tonsils seem like it is swollen. and then a little bit above that is like a swollen reddish spot. and when i put my finger in the tonsil it smells really bad like poop,especially the left one. the right one started smelling i think recently. i also saw that behind the right tonsil seems like a white spot. could it be candida? i also used coconut oil but doesnt really help. i feel that when i use mustard oil its kinda better. i want to show you the guys a picture of my throat but i dont know how to post it. and also how can i take s picture of the throat?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Upload the photo to imageshack.us, then copy and paste the image link here.

You, sir, have Tonsil Stones. That white thing is not candida, it's most like a Tonsil Stone... and that poop smell, is the smell of the crap that gets stuck in your tonsils.

Forget coconut oil.. forget mustard oil.. What you need to do is to clean those suckers out daily, using cotton swabs. Learn the physiology of your mouth and the shapes of your tonsils like the back of your hand. If you can clean out every nook and cranny each day, you won't get the Tonsil Stones, and you won't get that Tonsil Stone smell or taste.... However, you'll have to clean them out daily for the rest of your life unless you get a Tonsillectomy.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

if it smells of poop it could be stones as he said. I havnt tasted poop since getting my stone and tonsils out. Now adays I have white tongue and mouth is just hot
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Yeh I got my tonsils out, I dont have that anymore.
One Day One Day....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic