Your Email Address:

First Name:

have this ever happened to you?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

i was watching tv when suddenly this thread came into my mind:

the programm was about crime investigation in case of murder. in a historical case of murder they said flys did reveal the true murderer because they all did approach one special sickle but werent interested in similar sickles lying next to the one that was used in the murder. i dont wanna go into detail, but finally they said flys are attracted by the smallest amount of blood. the sickle in this example was already cleaned so there must have been a pretty small amount left, invisible to the human eye.

i figure by this that maybe flys dont approach you because of fecal odor. maybe you had a little gum bleeding or something like that. if flys sensors are so very sensitive to blood, a fly approaching you does not necessarily mean that you do have bb but maybe they are attracted by a tiny amount of blood that you and others dont even notice.

Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

But flies approach poop, even when there is not blood in poop. So it mostly 'decaying' blood they are attracted to.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Insects are definitely attracted to some people more than others - take mosquito bites for example and how some people always seem to get bitten, while others dont.

If they can be attracted to certain chemicals being released in the breath and skin then its quite feasible that someone with bad breath could be releasing something unique that makes them more attractive to certain insects.

But, generally flies swarm around everyone almost at random, looking for anything they can to feed off. They are not particularly interested in being around humans any more than they would be the sofa you might be sitting on. From time to time it will feel as though they are interested in you if they buzz around your head, but this happens to everyone, not just people with BB.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Don't you guys remember Obama and the fly incident? lol I thought I remember someone saying his wife said he had bb one time. Hey at least we are in with good company lol I didn't vote for him or never would but I do think he's a hell of a guy to take on all the bull crap he has taken on!

Here is the fly video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H41DpkroEpk
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOl i love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic