Your Email Address:

First Name:

PND & BB- if you've ever had tonsoliths

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

PND & BB- if you've ever had tonsoliths

Post by mindyb »

Exploring this more.
My mouth, tongue and teeth do NOT smell. When I talk, it smells of a $hit storm. I used to cough up huge tonsoliths when I had my tonsils. Tonsoliths are part food and pnd collections. So now that my tonsils are out, where is this crap going?
Its dripping and collecting into the back of my throat and feeding the bacteria!

What helps those of you having PND? Neti Pot?
I'm starting to use mine with drops of Aerobic Oxygen, as well as drinking water with A.O. It's making the back of my throat feel fresh!
Anyone tried Aerobic Oxygen in this way? I feel good, however its no cure and not sure my bb is gone. Thoughts on PND/BB?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

This describes me.. My tonsils are out,so tonsil stones are gone, but still the BB persists! I can feel the PND sitting back there constantly.

I haven't been using my neti pot, I wonder if I should try again. It didn't seem to do much so I stopped using it.
BBsucks

Post by BBsucks »

I feel that PND may just be my problem. When I scrape the back of my tongue it makes me cough up tons of mucous - gross. So anyways I got a neti pot but where do I get the aerobic oxygen drops? Or for the matter where do I get the original solution for the neti pot? I have none left. Thanks guys :)
BBsucks

Post by BBsucks »

Oh & maybe I should mention that I have only ever tried the neti pot w/ a sample packet I got in the mail. Which is why I need to figure out where to buy the refills.
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

I haven't been using my neti pot, I wonder if I should try again. It didn't seem to do much so I stopped using it.
Same for me. I even bought this sinuswave machine for a hundred bucks. I wouldn't say it's a rip-off. But it didn't accomplish anything in my case.
You can try rinsing with grapefruit seed extract. Didn't work for me either. Constant rinsing even gets me pain in the sinuses and more mucus, though I never had any symptoms like pain or stuck nose.

You mentioned tonsil stones. Maybe check my posts in this thread. The deivce I mention there could be helpful.
viewtopic.php?t=3201
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Here is the site for Aerobic Oxygen ( I am not a promoter- just LONG time sufferer!!!!)
http://www.oxygenforlife.net/

I really think it helps if you put it into your drinking water too! Not too much though, I would say under the suggested amount per glass.

I feel the PND collect too. I use this instead of a Neti Pot. Easier and doesn't hurt or cause sinus pressure. Squeeze gently!
http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php
again not a promotor, so no grief please! I found it at CVS, but look at site, its available a lot of places.

My GOAL, still trying to find out the best way. Eliminate PND (my mucus that washes out is often bloody- which I think is infection a double breeding zone) - so 1) getting rid of PND. 2)Back of tongue clean with TUNG brush and 3) keeping throat clear of PND collection. I'm hoping the Oxygen will help it not "breed" since bacteria feeds where no oxygen exists.

If you feel this is your issue... try it out and lets try to tweak it to work for us!!!
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I feel like now more than ever PND is feeding by bb problem. The weather is changing here, and I have more mucus than ever. My breath is also really really bad lately.
Sometimes I think cleansing the sinuses pushes more of down my throat to sit. I feel it!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you?

Need to keep myself clear and bacteria free in the head throat area!
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Cleaning your sinus, when you still have caked on PND & microbial mucuos, is wasting time. A lot of that drip back down you throat, and cakes on. Use something that delivers a lot of oxygen to break up the Caked on mucuos along with PND, in you Sinus & Arch area. But people i can sense are tired of going wild goose chases, that it seems that something this simple could plausibly heal them.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I doubt I can cure my PND without an operation, but you may be right in that I could use something like an oxygenated rinse to treat my BB.

Can you recommend some products that you're talking about? That arch doesn't exist so much for me and is not where my PND is hanging out, but your other thread did inspire me to get a spinbrush, which at least makes me teeth feel cleaner.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:I doubt I can cure my PND without an operation, but you may be right in that I could use something like an oxygenated rinse to treat my BB.

Can you recommend some products that you're talking about? That arch doesn't exist so much for me and is not where my PND is hanging out, but your other thread did inspire me to get a spinbrush, which at least makes me teeth feel cleaner.
Dude, you didn't read my thread on Carbamide Peroxide and a spin brush? Use it to clean out the arches and tonsils area, and then use a xylitol base mouth wash, to make PH of that Area alkaline.

C. Peroxide reacts and breaks down the mucous but you still have to get it out physically.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

My tonsils are gone, and that area is mostly flat.. There's like no where to hide there.

I grabbed a Xylitol mouthwash but it has Alcohol.. So I need to go back and try to find one with Xylitol and is Non-alcohol.

Tell me about the Oxygenated Sinus Rinse or whatever, I'm curious. :-k
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:My tonsils are gone, and that area is mostly flat.. There's like no where to hide there.

I grabbed a Xylitol mouthwash but it has Alcohol.. So I need to go back and try to find one with Xylitol and is Non-alcohol.

Tell me about the Oxygenated Sinus Rinse or whatever, I'm curious. :-k
Your tonsils might be gone and the area might be flat, but it still has mucus covering it dude, Trust me, even the flat area. even if you don't have an arch. But because it is clear, transparent, you can't see it not unless you use a spin brush and C. Peroxide.

You'll never be able to get Xylitol without alchohol, because xylitol is Alcohol, it is a type of Alcohol. Its makes the saliva more alkaline as opposed to something like beer. More to say on Alcohol and the claim that it makes your breath worse, but i'll save that for another post.

As far as oxygenated Sinus rinse, i never claimed i knew any. Even if you had one, the point is, when you rinse your sinus, some of the gunk goes back down you soft palate and into the arch, tonsil area, even if there is not tonsil there.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I was talking about the oxygen rinse, or drops in warm water.
Its call Aerobic Oxygen. If you google it you'll find it, but I posted link above.

I'm adding it to my drinking water. Drinking lots of water breaks mucus down, however its hard to drink almost a gallon a day- recommended to break it down.
bbreathking
Junior

hey

Post by bbreathking »

Well I had bad breath for as long as I could remember. More than 14 years starting at age 13. Finally I was able to cure it. It comes back at times if I do not follow the a strict routine.

The advice I would like to give to bad breath sufferers is that alot of times people are lured into believing that they have tonsil stones, or just some sort of major disease causing this. Yet if your doctor told you that you do not have tonsils. Take his word for it ! These are just assumptions some people make to blame their bad breath.

Most bad breath sufferers who are healthy and have alot of mucous in thier mouth and bad taste have to work on getting rid of that mucous. Basically getting rid of it from the back of your throat and tongue is your goal, but there could be some other factors causing this production.

I came across this book. You can look it up if you want but by reading it and applying the techniques.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/bad-b ... f/center/2

I am going to try to go over these techniques so you wo'nt have to buy the book but i still recommend you read the whole thing and follow all the steps.

The auther stresses on how you really have to attack the back of your tongue because the main challenge is that you do not give up because the mucous in the back of your tongue is very stuborn and you would have to over come the gag reflex and really make sure that your goal is to fight it by going after it many times a day until you start feeling better. The techniques to do this is explained alot better in the book.

Plus the mentions some vegtables such as bitter melon which tastes really bad but if you consume the ones he mentions it works like magic.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to answer. I know how it feels and I am one of you. I believe if you focus your attention of fighting the mucus, the better your chances are to overcome this.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Published: October 2, 2010

How coincidental :roll:

If it so helped you, post the whole technique, either here or somewhere else publicly , to be fully available to people here suffering. If not stop trying to take advantage of people.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic