Your Email Address:

First Name:

SPAM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

SPAM

Post by halitosisux »

I need opinions on whether we need to deter spamming by deleting or editing posts that are obviously spam.

This site is what it is because its so free and open. I dont think we should ever make genuine people feel uneasy about posting information about useful products etc. But its usually so obvious when its not genuine and if anyone thinks spam should be deleted, then please give opinions on this.

Especially these ebook breath bibles telling us things we already know.
I think anyone who genuinely makes reference to anything uselful they've learnt from one of these books should just TELL US what it is or otherwise dont mention it.

OneDay111
Sheriff

Re: SPAM

Post by OneDay111 »

I want you to humiliate them. By putting a funny picture. Edit them so we can have a laugh :D
One Day One Day....
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

I agree, edit their posts, and put something like Spam not allowed, and delete links to retarded ebooks.

One of those guys actually posted some comment on my blog post linking to the ebook site, and i deleted it. Oddly enough the animal was from thailand.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol, ok. I've already done a few with JennyWilson and some others, so I'll do the same again whenever there's a spam alert.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: SPAM

Post by hopelessone »

OneDay111 wrote:I want you to humiliate them. By putting a funny picture. Edit them so we can have a laugh :D
ROFLOLOL!!!!

i want you to do this -------> Image
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I don't think that spamming posts should be deleted. I'm for freedom of speech and against censorship.
But you should flag them as SPAM so that we are all alerted to it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Phantasist wrote:I don't think that spamming posts should be deleted. I'm for freedom of speech and against censorship.
But you should flag them as SPAM so that we are all alerted to it.
got any smilie suggestions for spam? Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic