Your Email Address:

First Name:

PND & BB- if you've ever had tonsoliths

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol Ruben, well spotted.

bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Ask me any question and I can try to help you. I just thought the information in that book was most helpfull out of most things I have read. It is just to the point.

Tell me your symtoms.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bbreathking wrote:Ask me any question and I can try to help you. I just thought the information in that book was most helpfull out of most things I have read. It is just to the point.

Tell me your symtoms.
I don't need help, my bb is gone, and i posted my own procedure for all to see. If there is something in that book that you think will help people, prove you're not a scammer, by posting it for everyone to see.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Most things I was saying in my previous post was from that book. I really was not saying that one must buy the book, but I was only recommending that one because it was one of the good information I read out most of my research.

It outlines a routine. Like bitter melon was mentioned in the book and some other vegtables that really helped me. And dealing with mucus back of the tongue. Most people they clean the back of the tongue by scraping barely the mid back, and think it is not. The tongue goes all the way to the throat.

BTW, how did you cure yours?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic