Your Email Address:

First Name:

Relationship between white tongue and bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

yeah stressed c@#t....dont go pokin into other people's businesse's...someone pliz turn stressed out down(volome) he/shes a %^%&*() he/shes &*223 He/shes a mot54r383ki47 scrub(volume).

sorry Hal...this stressed out *(%^t is keeps trying to find people to share its stress and pain with. change your Mo563rf89k1n username for starts
YOU ARE A HYENA bus, you only pray and run where there is a slight change in power, as soon as people see you for who you are and tell you to stop your comment and style in language you disappear for a while until they forget about you, but there you come, so dont worry, all the ones currently "in power" will eventually see you for who you are, so you will run elsewhere you c@#t!

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stressedout, I am still confident that sadman did not mean what he said, that it was just a bit of humour because K-12 clearly DOESNT seem to work, judging by what he understands and what he reads on this forum, and yet I was sounding optimistic and remaining ignorant to the facts.

I asked him to remove it simply because if isnt true and was only a bit of humour, other people may read that and misunderstand. I wasnt even asking him to explain, even though it would be the decent thing to do.

If I wanted him to explain why he is accusing me of being a rep for katz, I would have asked him for myself.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I think peopel should try stuff on their own. Just because something didnt work for one doesnt mean it wont work fo all.
Take me for instnce. It turn out I had tonsil stones, so at that point no matter what I tried it never would have worked becuase the gas still would come from the stones. Since tonsilctomy I am will ing to try everythng all over agian. Like I am doing with chlorhexidine. Of course it wouldnt have worked when stones were in , nothing wouldv. but im giving it another shot
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Id like to add, if your not getting reactions your probably not cronic
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ stressedout. Hyena eh. im on a fixed 2gb internet plan for every month. it runs out in fifteen days on average. i disapear for the next. ive just recharged today and if anyone wants to get at me im..right here for the next half month.

Still always trying to make it bout others. its youuuu. youll have to learn to deal with your own problems before you start trying to create problems for other people. the hyena is right here..n laughing too. i aint goi no where. just goin to get off your case when you sy youll leave me alone to do my hyena business, laughing too ''hyena''.

so what d'ýou say?? you do you, i do me??. this wont go anywhere. ive givn you my word ill get off your case if you LEAVE ME ALONE.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

for starters, STOP running to someone else's thread and continue where we started, people dont need your BS words in their threads. IMO its only a hyena can run elsewhere where the hyena saw people were disagreeing on a topic, so the hyena can fire in the back. Do you think people don't see your tricks? I have nothing to do with idiots.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Here we go all over again. back to square one. youre like really boring me right now. i asked for something very simple. agree to leave me and my posts alone and i wont bother myself with yours AT ALL. How hard can that be. just a simple ok will suffice. last time im talkin to you on this thread too.
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Halitosisux :
Stressedout, I am still confident that sadman did not mean what he said, that it was just a bit of humour because K-12 clearly DOESNT seem to work, judging by what he understands and what he reads on this forum, and yet I was sounding optimistic and remaining ignorant to the facts.
I sincerely apologize for my inappropriate use of words in trying to make a comment about the fact that you still believe in the effectiveness of Bliss K12 while the statistic in this forum says the contrary and you still condemn those who did not have a good response as not being a Type 1 sufferer . By putting the :D in the statement , I believe that everybody will see it as some kind of humor since they all know who you are and what you have done for this forum. Furthermore , the product that Katz sells in US is Activ K12 , not Blis K12 so if you really are a rep for Katz Co , you should mention Activ K12 , not Blis K12 in your posts. I hope my explanation clears up the cloud and I apologize once again [/quote]
Last edited by sadman on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

We can all stop this nonsense now, because by no stretch of the imagination is Halitosisux a salesman for Dr. Katz or TheraBreath. He has nothing to do with Bliss K-12 or Activ K-12 probiotics (which, by the way, I have tried and they didn't work for me). Sadman included two humorous emoticons in his original message to let everyone know that he was kidding.
From all of Halitosisux's posts in this forum, there can be no doubt that he is sincere in his desire to help people. To imply another motive is almost an insult.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Sadman, thanks for clarifying.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

meowkity1 wrote:Id like to add, if your not getting reactions your probably not cronic
....or even transient. It's as plain as day from other peoples reactions whether you stink, period. You'll get the odd polite person but the vast majority of people can't help but react. No reactions = no or low level BB and everyone has low level BB now and again so that's no big deal.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

I belatedly read this article. Has anyone given ProBiora3 a try???
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

@briton guy. If your tongue is yellow then you have bb for sure. Yellow means infection. You might have a sinus infection. Have you been to the ENT?
hope10

brightonguy

Post by hope10 »

I have read about the probiotoic that you mention, I personally haven't tried it. But, I am trying bliss k12, and it did not work for me. My tongue is still white and my bb is the same. I don't know what else I can try. I feel so depressed.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

bbreathking wrote:@briton guy. If your tongue is yellow then you have bb for sure. Yellow means infection. You might have a sinus infection. Have you been to the ENT?
....I can't get my GP to acknowledge I have a problem let alone get referred to an ENT, sigh. ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic