Your Email Address:

First Name:

Feeling hopeless and worthless

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Natureisawhore

Feeling hopeless and worthless

Post by Natureisawhore »

I honestly don't know how all of you do it, Me being a super sensitive person I can't just brush off peoples rude comments and go on with my life. It's like every single comment I get from someone I feel like they justify why I don't need to be alive. I know I will never go through with hurting myself. But it's just like whats the point.. I can't believe I let something so stupid like bad breath make me feel so worthless. I know many of you have been where I am at right now. I just need some sort of advice, I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself.t wan't to live my life and not five a ***k what people think... I'm tired of being in my house all day afraid of someones weird look or rude comment. People are so ****ing rude!!

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think we're all supersensitive. There are people out there with BB and know it, but it doesnt affect them the way it does for us. It depends a lot on the character type I think, susceptibility to the kind of sensitivity that allows something like BB to take over life the way it does for us. BB induces depression, and every day of battling to find the cause is also a battle against a downward spiral of negativity. Fighting this on your own makes it all so much harder too. Maybe if you could talk to someone you know about what you are going through, they might see your situation from a more positive perspective than the one you're seeing it from at the moment and help to make you feel more positive about what you might still need to try.
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

Yea I talked to a few friends about it but I guess they don't really know what to say. In a way it felt like they were just saying it's no big deal maybe it isn't a big deal but it sure feels like one. I know I will learn eventually to not let it bother me and just do what I need to do to get through it. Thanks for the reply :)
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

same here, i never go to the movies or parties anymore
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I just think of this as a prison sentence that will end one day and I just gotta do my time! sucks
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I think of it this way...

As much as I want to take part in the world with others, and socialize and be merry, I don't need that to want to be alive.

Even if I have to live life in solitude, there are things I want to see and know and learn. The universe is so much more than human interaction... It's unfortunate that we're tied down into being mouth breathing crap wafting stink people.

So yeah, even if I had to live alone, I want to be alive to experience things that don't require interaction.

I won't lie though, it's a lonely thought, and I'm a lonely person.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

well really, the answer is to be invisible...that way they won't know where the stench is comin' from....i get soooooo irritated and just wanna give peoples a piece o' my mind, but alas, i cannot, cuz of my bb...but if i was invisible, i could....ehehe

this smilie is now my fav'rite:

Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

It gets better I hope, done feeling sorry for myself. Lets see how long it lasts this time lol.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what? Yer bb?
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

i dont see bb as something given, its something to overcome.
bb happs due to a reason, there is something wrong in your teeth or tonsils or whatever and if this will be fixed, bb will be gone.
maybe youll have to look up things twice...
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

well I'm sort of in a weird situation at the moment long story, so I can't see any doctors. I just have to deal with it until I can actually go see a doctor.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

geeeeesh, i feel for ya' ...keep yer chin up (((((hug))))
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

the lives we endure...we GOTTA encourage each other
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic