Your Email Address:

First Name:

Excess Mucus ,Bad Breath & After 14 years of Misery Suce

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you have excess mucus problem along with bad breath?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 12

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

bbreathking, I dont believe a word of it.
You have cleverly managed to bullshit your way out of your blunder. You are being purposely vague in everything you say to get people to ask you questions to eventually entice them into buying that book which I am certain you wrote and are trying to make money from.

I can even tell from the front title of that book that its you who wrote it.

If its basically only about diet and cleaning mucus then just TELL US ABOUT IT

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

BBking, you're full of crap.

Why wouldn't you just be clear up front? You deceive people.

[-(
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

terminal - You are completely doing it wrong. just leaving toothpaste and washing it off is not going to clear the mucus from your tongue.

do you have a electric toothbrush or even a regular toothbrush would do.

You have to take it all the way back to your throat, and just not take it there but scrub mucus off.

5 times a day for starters.

It will make you gag alot in the beginning.
Last edited by bbreathking on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

bbreathking wrote:terminal - You are completely doing it wrong. just leaving toothpaste and washing it off is not going to clear the mucus from your tongue.

do you have a electric toothbrush or even a regular toothbrush would do.

You have to take it all the way back to your throat, and just not take it there but scrub mucus off.

5 times a day for starters.

It will make you gag alot in the beginning.

bbreathking, what are you saying is bs?
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Thats been edited hopless, great stuff halitosissux. Truly a work of art. :-({|=
One Day One Day....
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

3 options:

1. bbking should summarize it in own words and post in this forum
2. bbking should sent it to anyone who requests
3. bbking should sent to anyone who is willing to do 1 or 2
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

k thanks byt whats up with the picture
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You guys don't spend much time on the internet, huh?

First of all, if you didn't notice, bbking was promoting his own book. Terminal, you didn't seem to catch on that he posted under a different user name by mistake, then tried to cover it all up. He's also been reluctant to answer any questions asked to him about the situation.

bbking did not post the image.. that was added by one of the moderators around here. It's basically a warning that this guy's full of crap.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

terminalBB wrote:k thanks byt whats up with the picture
have you tried scrapping mucus from your tongue?

Try doing this for me...

Just try to go back as far back on your tongue and get rid of mucus there, and tell me what happens. Thats the first step.

BTW, anyone who really needs help, just ask me, I believe that I can cure most people on these forums, specially the ones with excessive guey mucus.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This book must be rivetting stuff
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Hey why dont you just tell us the steps instead of us having to purchase someone elses book.
One Day One Day....
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

What's this site's policy on banning members who (a) spam, (b) provide consistently bad advice, (c) issue death threats against other members? Is there a case for a harder line to be taken to clean things up a bit on here so that all the rubbish and all the offensive posts don't detract from all the useful and interesting information on here?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think we should try to deter before taking any further drastic steps such as banning.

We can all sense when someone is trying to spam. But we need to be careful that we dont deter any genuine people from supplying useful information either, so we need to try and strike a balance.

There's no way of stopping spammers coming on and sending private messages to members to try to sell things. We can only react to any reports of such behaviour.

BBreathking, please do not make any further references to any such books, either in the forum or in private. And the same goes for repeatedly asking members to ask you questions. If anyone wants to ask you anything they will do. If you dont abide by this then your posts/threads will be edited or deleted accordingly.

and p.s. please dont edit my edits.
Last edited by halitosisux on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

OneDay111 wrote:Hey why dont you just tell us the steps instead of us having to purchase someone elses book.
I think I can help individuals here based on what I've read from the book and the other knowledge I have in this matter.

@oneday11 - Do you have the same problem with bad breath. Do you have gooey mucus which is non stop. For instance when you gargle with water, do you contineously spit out gooey mucus?

If yes, then let me start by asking you, when you woke up today how did you go about the cleaning of your oral cavity. Tell me everything about it.

Also, Tell me what you ate for breakfast and all that you have eaten so far.

Tell me your activities.

I will analyze and tell you what you have to change.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

BBK would you please just tell us what you do that is supposedly any different to what most people do to clean out their mouth and throat.

What specific foods are you eating or avoiding, just LIST them for goodness sake. List EVERYTHING that you did that you are purporting has cured you.

Every throat has a layer of gooey mucus. Its there to protect and lubricate the mucous membranes. Measures to clean out the throat usually trigger the temporary release of copious amounts of this mucus, to the point of almost choking on the stuff, but it soon dies down. The nose normally produces over a pint of clear mucus every day that runs into the throat. This mucus is supposed to be clear and odourless and if it isnt then you have something wrong which needs investigating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic