Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fecal Nasal Smell and Adenoids

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TeamZissou
Advanced

Fecal Nasal Smell and Adenoids

Post by TeamZissou »

I went to an ENT recently, and he examined my nasal passages and pharynx with a scope. He found that I had adenoid hypertrophy, with 40% blockage of the area. I would think that this would be a likely cause of the fecal smell I get from my nose.

But at the same time, I've heard many here say that removing their tonsils did nothing for their BB. So I'm wondering if the same would be true for the adenoids and nasal smell.

Has anyone been cured of their nasal BB by removing the adenoids? Also, does anyone here have nasal BB, despite not having any adenoid tissue present?

Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

The problem with medicine in this country, (USA). Is that insurance is both a blessing and a curse.

IF you don't have insurance, don't bother going to experts, because they don't want to hear your story. You're screwed.
However if you have insurance, they will pretend like they are interested. So in a situation like this, they will find something that you probably could live with normally, even though it might be a slight anomaly, and then say that this might be the cause of your problems. All so they can bill your insurance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic