Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hydrogen peroxide and Mouth washes caused me PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Renato
Junior

Hydrogen peroxide and Mouth washes caused me PND

Post by Renato »

Beginning this year I was determined to find the cause of my BB.
I started a topic here before, see:

viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0

I've had BB since I was a child. My BB was not strong until a year ago.

By scraping my tongue, drinking a lot of water and chewing gums I could mask my BB.

My worst BB started when I also started killing the bacteria in my mouth by everyday bases with mouth washes and HP. I never thought to have PND until now, I have this salty discharge from my back throat, which on the time turns to a horrible odor. Now the breath from my nose has also a bad odor ( mostly cheese), but the BB from my mouth is fecal ( confirmed by my cotton strip technique dicussed in the attached topic).

Mouth washes and HP killed the good and bad bacteria, however the bad bacteria was coming back much faster and in great numbers than before.

I wished not to have ever used these mouth washes and HP . Since I just favored bad bacteria and can't stop this PND.

[/url]

brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

I sympathise man and agree with you about mouthwashes. Hydrogen Peroxide was the worst thing I ever tried, that made my breath worse for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic