Your Email Address:

First Name:

Excess Mucus ,Bad Breath & After 14 years of Misery Suce

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you have excess mucus problem along with bad breath?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 12

bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Okay well physically getting rid of mucus is not the only thing but its one of the most important part:

Here is what you need to do.

You need:

1) Electrical Toothbrust.
2) Toothpaste (which consists of no alchohol or sugar).
3) Floss.
4) Mouthwash (no alchohol or sugar)
5) one teaspoon salt in one cup of water.

a) Start by gargling your mouth and throat with just plain water. Spit Out.
b) Floss your teeth, even the one in the far back just to make sure you get rid of all the plaque. Do not hurry take your time.
c) Brush your teeth, but as you do make sure you are brushing the area where your gumline meets your teeth. Very important? This is the most important area. Take a while to brush you teeth. Now that your teeth are cleaned. Your mouth still feels like sewage at this point.
d) Apply toothpaste on Toothbrush. Before you clean your tongue make sure you brush under the tongue and your cheeck area. Now you are going to deal with the tongue.
e) Take the electrical brush and start removing mucus from your tongue.Take your time. Look in the mirror. Make sure the layer is coming off. It is not easy. This takes time !

cont...

bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

f) start brushing the tongue where you comfortable reach the back of it. Make sure the layer is coming off. You can see this in the mirror. Now spit out mucus again rice your mouth with water.

g) Now get ready to gag ! (with time you will get better) but reach as far back as you can. Reach where the tongue meets the throat, and merely reaching is not going to do the job. Once you reach the area. brush it clean of mucus. Now when you really do this effectively, your post nasal drip will loosen up in the posterior portion of your nose and will replace the newly clean throat and back of tongue area.

h) I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS MORE THAN EVERY 3RD DAY OR ELSE YOU WILL GET SICK AND HAVE BLOCKED NOSE. Once teasspoon of salt in cup of water and pass it through your nose and out from your mouth.

i) Clean the very back of your tongue again ( I know you will gag alot) but if you are not then it means you are not doing it right. I literally mean part of the tongue which meets the throat.

cont...
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Now Imagine this. Throat, Nasal Passage, Tongue. These are harbouring the excess mucus and bacteria. Most people have it. Alot of people with bb have this in excess. Okay I mean we all know this.

Ok So Throat, Nasal Passage and Tongue and when I say tongue I mean tongue that we can see ourself in the mirror when we open our mouths wide is only half of it. The rest of the half is still there. Right? That is the hard to reach part.

Now if you clean the tongue, post nasal drip will drain mucus into it, because it would try to take that space and invade it with mucus. When you rinse your nose with salt and water, you feel the presence of the mucus in the throat area and mouth more than before. But as long as there is mucus in one of these 3 areas. It will remain a breeding ground for these bacterias to thrive in excess.

Since the Throat, Mouth and Nasal Passage is all connected, Its the Post Nasal Drip that causes excess mucus in the Throat and Mouth and its the Throat and mouth that causes Post Nasal drip. You see where I am coming from.

contd....
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

So What you have to do is to cut the Flow ! that needs determination and If you stay motivated, you will acheive it but it would NOT HAPPEN IN ONE DAY !

but THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU CAN DO IT IN A FEW WEEKS !

Now,

Taking this even further. Now the throat, tongue and Nasal is one problem you have to deal with and it is one of the most important part of the system.

But the Now the upper respiratory ( Throat, Nasal and Tongue ) has a connection to our body in whole. That is where you can make some changes in the diet. A Raw food diet is almost impossible because no one can eat raw vegtables all day, even at that you would need ranch to go with it and ranch is really bad for us.

ALRIGHT GUYS I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND TYPE THE WHOLE BOOK HERE LOLLLL.

just ask me any questions if you have? about diet or ask me about the air we breath. Thats an important one I would like to go over.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Anyone who has had BB for more than 1 hour will already know all this.

You could have told us how to grow tomatoes and it would have been more useful.

You took four pages to tell us we need to brush mucus off our tongues.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

I feel like people have misconceptions about Post Nasal Drip causing the excess mucus in their throats and Tongue.

Believe me I was one the people on these forums reading the same thing that we have to brush mucus off our tongues.

It was not untill, I understood why it was there in such quantities, is when I was able to cure my bb.

But What I wrote was from one of the chapters on how to do the oral cleaning which is the physical part.

When I get time I will try to write from the rest of the chapters since adobe does not let me copy paste.

But once you understand whats going on... you apply it and it worked for me :)

I'll try to write more later tonight and then everything start coming together.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

bbreathking wrote:So What you have to do is to cut the Flow ! that needs determination and If you stay motivated, you will acheive it but it would NOT HAPPEN IN ONE DAY !

Now,

Taking this even further. Now the throat, tongue and Nasal is one problem you have to deal with and it is one of the most important part of the system.

But the Now the upper respiratory ( Throat, Nasal and Tongue ) has a connection to our body in whole. That is where you can make some changes in the diet. A Raw food diet is almost impossible because no one can eat raw vegtables all day, even at that you would need ranch to go with it and ranch is really bad for us.

just ask me any questions if you have? about diet or ask me about the air we breath. Thats an important one I would like to go over.
Thank you for posting this.....what kind of electric toothbrush is best?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey if you buy his book it wont even take you weeks to get rid of your BB, you can get there in 6 days.

This is azishazi trying to make some dough out of desperation. He thought he could come on here and make people believe that he cured himself and that its just a coincidence that he only discovered the book that was published on the 2nd October 2010 that has everything in it that you need to know to accomplish what he did on.

Go for it hopelessone.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

hopelessone wrote:
bbreathking wrote:So What you have to do is to cut the Flow ! that needs determination and If you stay motivated, you will acheive it but it would NOT HAPPEN IN ONE DAY !

Now,

Thank you for posting this.....what kind of electric toothbrush is best?
There are may good ones you can just buy from walmart. They all rotate at a good speed for the purpose of cleaning mucus.

BTW you are very welcome.
What are your eating habbits like. This information alone is important part of the curing process but the next important thing I would say is dieting. There is no extrme diet change but if you can tell me what you are eating right now I can tell you what few few things you can buy from grocery store to add to your diet and what to refrain from. Fatty foods, fast foods are just not good at all. It messes up your system. Specially with the mucus production.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

I think alot of peole here are looking for instant cures and miracles.

While the cure is not that complicated.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

What are your eating habbits like. This information alone is important part of the curing process but the next important thing I would say is dieting
bbreathking, why dont you just explain the diet that cured you, why do you need to ask questions what a member eats. there are many members and they dont all share the same diet. imagine if everyone starts answering what they eat.
I think alot of peole here are looking for instant cures and miracles. While the cure is not that complicated
rather simple - best for you to just post what you know. thanks.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

bbreathking wrote:I think alot of peole here are looking for instant cures and miracles.

While the cure is not that complicated.

If it isn't that complicated than it should be pretty instant! Your post make no sense! And yes I'm waiting for a miracle, nothing wrong with that!
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

well there are no miracles in life.

curing bb takes a bit a of effort.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

sure it does, but for some reason you are still not posting your diet. how willing are you to help then?

an article worth reading about bb in children

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA263512/T ... reath.html
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

The food he talks of is bitter gourd...it's a horrible tasting vegetable, just like it sounds. Not sure what its effects are on mucus production though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic