Your Email Address:

First Name:

The role of Salivary IgA in Oral microbial Ecology

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

..... I'll ramp up my consumption of pineapple for sure.... I can't be sure but I don't think I've smelt too bad today and I think for a lot of today I haven't smelt at all. I like days like this! I'm sure I'll suffer for this... have just been out drinking alcohol and I know from experience that this gets its revenge on me in terms of quite aggresive BB the next day. Or it could be that I've smelt like shit all day as usual but the people I've chosen to spend my time with haven't been c**ts about it. Peace x

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

I hate use medical terms in such platforms but I must use now.
Vessels under atrophic mucosa tends to bleeding. Vessels of inflamated gingival connective tissue tends to bleeding even if the person may be systemicaly healthly. On the other hand, some chemicals that are called hapten may trigger Type 1 hypersensitivity. Suddenly IgE antibodies invade the tissue after first contact with that chemical. Mast cells, and basophil cells secrete vasoactive mediators. This causes to diconnection between endothelial cells of tunica intema of blood vessels under gingiva or oral mucosa. Blood leaks out the vessel.

Result:
Dont quit to eat any food (except alcohol) if you have not allergy them.!

- Murat Aydin
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

This thread is very interesting to me. Sadman please keep us posted.

I took the drug Accutane at the age of 18. BB started from there. I found a forum with a person with BB as a result from taking Accutane and it disrupting her IgA levels. Please see my profile for previous posts on this if interested.
She took a high level IgA colostrum tablet that cured her. I did the same and felt it helped...however I was taking a lot of tabs per day and not sure if I could go on.
Sadman do you think you'll have to take the Creon daily forever? How are you to date?
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

mindyb
I was taking a lot of tabs per day and not sure if I could go on.

Have you tried 4life Transfer Factor Plus which has a concentrate of Transfer Factor ? It's a little bit expensive but you have to take only 2 capsules a day . If you think Colostrum helps , this 4life TFP might do better since it is more potent
Sadman do you think you'll have to take the Creon daily forever
I do not have the answer yet . The current regimen has worked very well for me and does not cause serious side effects but I will discontinue using it in the near future to see if it has long lasting effect . If not , it's totally OK to use it on a daily basis (if you can get it of course ) . I have no idea about Natural Enzymes sold in Vitamin store but you can give it a try .
john
Junior

Post by john »

i bought this one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Betaine HCl 200 mg *
Pancreatin 4X 200 mg *
Supplying: Amylase 20,000 USP Units *
Protease 20,000 USP Units *
Lipase 3,400 USP Units *
Ox Bile Extract (45% Cholic Acid) 100 mg *
Bromelain 2,400 GDU/g (from pineapple) 50 mg *
Papain 2M USP units/g Powder (from papaya) 50 mg *
Pepsin NF 1:10m Units/g Powder 50 mg *
Papaya fruit Powder 45 mg *
Pineapple Juice Powder 45 mg *
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

John:

It's a good one . I will try it myself to compare the two . You might need to chew 2 or 3 capsules to get the same result . Good luck
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Brightonguy-
Are you going to order Creon from the RX site?

Sadman-
Do you think trying the enzyme combo you recommended over Creon?

I do think you are on to something. Excess PND, which I'm sure we all have, cannot be broken down correctly when you lack balanced saliva.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Here`s what I`ve found

"The local treatment with probiotics can modify the oral ecosystem and thus to affect the immune system. The aim of this study is to investigate the alterations in slgA in saliva after local oral intake of tablets with Lb.bulgaricus and Sn.thermophilus. The results of this pilot study show that the intake of tablets with Lb.bulgaricus and Sn.thermophilus increase the levels of slgA in saliva after local oral intake of these tablets, which is probably the result of a better local immune defense"
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Pulled out my Colostrum tabs...this is what I'm taking:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/b ... ku=VS-1756

I've taken 3 caps 3 times a day, and I must say- My mouth is not fuming. You know you can just taste and feel the stench fuming inside?
Its neutral, and I've had 2 coffees this morning.

Think I'll keep taking this... and may try the Creon and other supplement recommended by Sadman.

How are you and Brighton doing on this?
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

I haven't ordered Creon or any other products yet. I'm really interested to keep hearing about everyone's progress though.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

john wrote:i bought this one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How's this working out for you John?
john
Junior

Post by john »

so far, not good.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

bummer ](*,)
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Try the colostrum!!! And an epsom warm salt water nasal cleanse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic