Your Email Address:

First Name:

I HAVE FOUND A CURE (for me) so happy! See how >>

Tell us your story with bad breath
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Yeah, stressedout

same for me, in fact when I`m fasting (not eating proteins) my bb diminishes, but we shouldn`t be fooling ourselves - we shall not be cured until we can do everything and not get bb (I still hope this is possible)

AliD

Post by AliD »

iva wrote:Yeah, stressedout

same for me, in fact when I`m fasting (not eating proteins) my bb diminishes, but we shouldn`t be fooling ourselves - we shall not be cured until we can do everything and not get bb (I still hope this is possible)
Yes but I feel I'm living my life to my fullest as I am easily coping without dairy/products that contain lactose and it has CURED me of bb. So living an akward life or a satisfying one without these foods. Therefore I would consider myself cured- and happy. \:D/
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Totally with you on it Ali!

There are many things that are not good for people, some are bad for everyone (countless food items that lead to obesity, skin breakouts, cholesterol etc). So basically the cure is a lot to do with staying away from such foods. I view this connection between BB and Ali's example (and im sure many others out there) to be exactly the same. Do we expect that one day there will be "a cure" that will allow us to eat junk and never suffer from bad cholesterol? Really doubt that :) That would actually be "fooling ourselves" as i see it.

So removing some foods IS the cure for some people. And I think it is such an easy cure IMO.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

Relating bb cure with the stop of some food would be a good step. Knowing exactly what elements and what biological mechanism happen in us would be even smoother. I don't believe in a common cure because halitosis is a multi factorial problem. I have the non scientific feeling that there are families of bb. I believe there are recurrent patterns and I'd like to prove it. I encourage people to have a diary that could help them linking events that could likely encourage bb. And it would be an overall progress.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic