Your Email Address:

First Name:

Could probiotic have been helping me?

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
jess
Sheriff

Could probiotic have been helping me?

Post by jess »

I woke up this morning and the taste is definately getting stronger. It's just like pure fecal taste in my mouth and mostly in the back of my throat. I don't usually smell my bb unless it's really strong and since yesterday I've been smelling it and I'm sure whatever I smell is five to ten times stronger to everybody else. I've been doing my regular daily routine, taking everything else, except for the probiotics which I ran out few days ago. So I can't wait to receive the probiotic and the digestive enzymes I ordered to see if the bb will improve again.

AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I've noticed pro-biotics helped for me. I've used to have a really bad taste in my mouth before I took them. After my mouth felt a lot fresher and healthier. I don't know why.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have the same problems, probiotics seems to be the only thing that really helps

but if I stop taking them it is back to previous symptoms. I will take them for the rest of my life probbaly. Let someone try the really strong probiotics.
me
Advanced

me

Post by me »

I didn't really know where to wirte this question so im gonna do it here. Does any of you think that sirrosis could be a cause for the fart odor bad breath, because i read that you can have sirrosis without even drinking problems, (I DONT DRINK AT ALL) one of the symptoms they descrive is hot rotten egg bad breath. So PLEASE !!!! post!!! and let me know what u guys think about it.
BeauTiful Woman

Too Many Probiotics not Good.. If You are not Yeast Ridden

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

To many probiotics can get a little ichy... over a long period of time. But the digestive enzymes and probiotics do help in toning down the smell coming from the throat and esophagus.

If you don't have a yeastful diet, probiotics can overwhelm you a little; you need a balance. at one point I was taking probiotics regularly in large doses while not eating much starch or bread. The symptons of that were persistant iching a iritation in the genital area. I thought I had an infeciton the I couldn't get rid of, but when I stopped taking probiotics the problem when away... (Scary)

Thought I would share.

Thanks - BeaTi

http://www.myspace.com/badbreathhalitosis
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

I tried primal defense before and it helped. Now I am on Jarrow. Let's see if it helps.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic