Your Email Address:

First Name:

Laser Surgery Was the Cure for Me

Tell us your story with bad breath
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think we are all skeptical because of the smileguy that was advertising products and lying so I was very distrustful to anybody claiming he is cured. But I believe you sonoitarick. I am glad that our site helped you claim your life back.

I will do the interview next week with you. Thanks. I hope I will have a procedure done soon, because I am not sure anybody is doing that in my country. Or let the Americans go first because the insurance will cover it. It would cost me over 20000 USD and that is so much for me. I do not have so much money at all.

baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Jimi wrote:It would cost me over 20000 USD and that is so much for me. I do not have so much money at all.
How have you arrived at this figure Jimi? Whats the actual cost of the procedure in New York? Would it be any different in Israel?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I spoke with Krespi already few wees ago and asked him how much it costs.
I would probably go to Yehuda.

If I would be an American I would already go at least for checkup to Krespi. I do not know why you are wainting people if you are Americans.

Jesus :roll:

I would rob a ****ing bank if I would know that I would get rid of Bad Breath.
I could work for the best companies there are out there.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

I'm not stateside (european) and would probably be looking at flying to Israel. Is there anything stopping you doing the same? A return flights unlikely to cost you more than 400 euro (not sure where in europe you are but i'd guess 400 would cover it).
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have to e sure that it will help more than one person, and probably I would have to had CT scan done and sinus surgery because I suspect the real problem lies in my sinuses.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Jimi wrote:I have to e sure that it will help more than one person[
Exactly the same here. No disrespect to the initial poster, but I also need to see some more evidence of the success of this treatment before I go flying off to Israel. Afterall this is the internet and there have been plenty of 'big fat claims' before with no substance.
Jimi wrote:I have to e sure that it will help more than one person, and probably I would have to had CT scan done and sinus surgery because I suspect the real problem lies in my sinuses.
Can all of this be done in one visit to Dr. Finkelstein? Does he need a report from a gp here first? do you have contact details for him?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I've telephoned/spoken to Kimberly, Dr. Krespi's assistance this morningfor questions and possibly arranging the procedure to laser my tonsils. Unfortuntely, he doesn't accept any issurance, except mediaid. Since I am not 65yrs old, I don't have Medicare. No, I aint going to wait that long. Kimberly said the procedure would cost me $2700. I am a very poor man, but that's a drop in a bucket compared to how much I have/had/and still suffering. She said no financing. $2700 cash. IF I had the cash this moment I wld call in sick to work tomorrow, catch the next available plane, book and hotel and get myself to NY.

It's going to cost a/b $3,500+ for me including airfares, hotel and traveling expense. Like you said Jimi, you wld rob a bank to get the money. I wld do the same. At lease I would have fresh breath in prison.

Kimberly also said just ask my doctor to remove my tonsils to find out. Many members did say they had their tonsils removed and still have halitosis. That's a question to ask Krespi.

I know from this day on I will be torn over finding money to go up to NY to test if the laser tonsils removal wld help me. I have never asked or borrow $3500 from anyone. I don't have many friends in the first place to borrow from so if there's a will, there's a way.

John
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Sonoitarick,

You said Dr. Krespi performed a "tonsilectomy by laser" for u and it was covered under your insurance. I told Kimberly, his assistance ,that I have Humana Health insurance and she told me no insurance, just cash.

How were u able to get your procedure done with insurance and no money out of your pocket? I want to know b/c I want to follow your game plane b/c I don't have $4000 to go up to NY for the procedure. So if I can somehow use my insurance to pay for the surgury, I wld do it ASAP. So how were you able have your insurance covered your surgery?

John
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

I`m a little skeptical of this laser thing. I`ve had my tonsils removed & polibs(spell?) removed from my sinuses several years back & it did absolutely nothing. Whatever is causing my BB is probably in my bloodstream, but what the hell do I know.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

THat is strange yeagar

maybe we have different causes of bad breath

I also called Krepsi office and his assistant told me that some insurencas cover it, but for foreigners it has to be payed by cash.

With Yehuda it costs only 800 USD per laser of the tonsil area and I am not sure for the polyps

But I have heard 1 year ago that one guy was also cured by the sinus operation and that his polyps were removed and that doctor told him that when he was cleaning the sinuses the whole room stank immensely. SO the operation could help or it will not, I am not sure but I know the smell is coming from the back of my throat.

But if you have somebody to test you just tell him to smell where the bad breath is coming from. Let he somehow figure it out if the smell is caused by coating, or is it coming from the throat.

Well I hope we will find it.
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Insurance

Post by sonoitarick »

Someone asked how I was able to get my insurance to cover the procedure. I think it's b/c I had the other procedure at the same time on the sinuses, and Dr. K said he'd do the laser at the same time. If the reason for the procedure -any procedure- bb, I'd be surprised if an insurance company covered it, as it's probably considered an elective procedure like cosmetic surgery is.
Mine the CAT scan came back w/deviated septum and he fixed that and the "tonsillectomy by laser" at the same time.
me
Advanced

me

Post by me »

sonoitarick im so happy that u got cured and that gives me hope beisde i live in ny how ever i dont have the that kind of money u$s20000 thats way to much so u said ur insurence coverd it what kind of insurence you have I used to have helath plus and now I have to reapplay for it, well i ask u this because I dont know if I should applay for health plus or what ever health insurence you have. PLEASE POST BACK I WOULD REALLY APRICIATE!! OK SO THATS IT ;)
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Insurance

Post by sonoitarick »

Me asked about my insurance-it's Horizon Blue Cross. But if you're not "in the system" (the insurance system that is) then any new ins you buy probably won't cover anything for a "pre-existing condition" for at least 1 year after you get the ins.
So best thing is after getting the ins to tell the dr or whoever you go to that it is something new that just came up. And also don't tell the ins co when you apply for the ins that you have sought treatment for bb in the past-that's how they figure out if it's a pre-existing condition. They may even try to get your prior medical records from dr's you admit to having treated with to see what's in there so they can deny any new claims for procedures for the pre-existing condition made during that first year. Ins co's are pretty sleazy.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Are you kidding me? Dr. Krespi doesn't accept ANY INSURANCE except Medicare or whatever? That's outrageous. No one can afford $20,000 for an operation. That's why we have insurance. This is just sickening. You'd think something that can re-claim someone's life would be covered by insurance. For example: removing a type of cancer.
BeauTiful Woman

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

What about me, I had my tonsils removed, and still suffer with the same issues as everone on here?

I wouldn't have any "caves" given my tonsils are gone right?

Thanks guys,

BeauTi

:-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic