Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am so frustrated!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

I am so frustrated!

Post by snoopsister »

will there ever be a cure? :oops:

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i pray there is...otherwise i'm gonna haf'ta get a job through the intenet or sumthin'......

co-workers n' such are pains in the ba-rump-us Image
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

Well, if enough people complain about it and join themselves in a common thread, maybe. But don't dream, if there is not pressure put on science, policy makers,if you don't have a severe a perverse halitosis (something that is not cured by removing XYZ) you'll maybe find by yourself a cure (which is hypothetical because maybe you don't want to turn yourself into a microbiologist or ent or whatever). It's brutal but I think it's the brutal truth. And I don't try to be mean with you, let's arm yourself with courage and determination.

One thing: There is no general cure for halitosis. It is a polysymptomatic problem that can differ case by case, one "cure" for a person is not the same for an other. Even we observe tremendous common points. (PND, white tongue, etc...).
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

for the record, i hate bb...it's a daggone bully, and hides in the shadows like the sniveling coward it is....
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

snoop - tell me about your experience with antibiotics???
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

i feel so frustrated too! its like all im thinking about is s*****e. i want to live like a normal person but this thing just comes in the way :'(
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i hear ya. I had to put an extra thick armor today at work because of the hell i gotta endure at that place...

NOBODY hears us. NOBODY.

I came to this site to talk to kindred spirits. I have no support, ANYWHERE. It IS hell-ish, this kind of existence.

You hang in there desperate919....we can support EACH OTHER.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I was in the same position as you hopelessone. I couldn't take it anymore I just left my job. People complaining all the time about the smell on the top of the mean and cruel things they were doing. God bless you for being able to keep enduring this day after day after day.

Your right about one thing. Nobody hears us. We suffer in silence - we have no voice. I pray all the time but I sometimes think that God is just not listening for this kind of problem. *sigh
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Music Lady, yes, that's EXACTLY what we deal with. It's like we're in a dimension where NOBODY hears us. I'm sooooooo sorry you had to quit your job. I do wonder HOW we get through this indescribable horror that inundates our psyche's and our lives. i have also prayed, pleaded, twisted into a misery of pretzels to ask God for healing. It's devastating, and it appears he does not hear me, either.

If you're a believer in Christ, maybe we can pray together.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

I DOn't think Its all bad i mean, i've had bb for 3 months i think it has made me a better person, i used to say mean things to people and be a bi**h about things, trust me if i met some1 with BB i would totally walk past and say ew something smells like shit. since i've gotten BB i never do those kinda things i don't party anymore( i have room filling BB, i measured you can smell it maybe bout 20m away) i don't put people down and now i'm a generally nice person.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

terminalbb,
I'm glad it's made you a better person, but I'm curious why would you say something to someone who smelled? Even before I had bb I would have passed out first before I said something about someone smelling. I'm just trying to figure out what justifies people to do this.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

even before i had bb, i would NEVER say anything to someone with bb. i assumed it was bad teeth or something beyond their control. Even then i knew it would only add to what they were already dealing with.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

Because i was mean, i was a bully, i (used to)put people down to make myself feel better, people like me were just plain bullies. I think what i thought be4 was that if i was mean to them, they would be scared of me and not be a bully to me. I thought if i hurted them i would be better/the person with more power than them. Of course, im not that person anymore :)
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I am on the verge of loosing my job as well.... My manager want to offer a permanent job to me but, when he asks for feedback from other colleagues, he said that he heard "he is not energitic" like comments. May be he heard something else and he doesn't want to reveal...

I told him that, i'm working on my problem and it will be in good condition soon...
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

good luck happy. it will be alright :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic