Your Email Address:

First Name:

bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
DK3790
Junior

bad breath

Post by DK3790 »

Hi guys I am new here and I gotta say, I am so happy to see something like this. A place where I can just talk about my bad breath without being embarassed. But anyways, back to the main point. I am 17 yrs old and I have suffered from bad breath for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything that I could find, including those advertised rememdies and even hydrogen peroxide. None of it worked for me. I don know what my bad breath is caused by and worse how to treat it. The bad breath is gone temporarily after I brush my teeth but it comes back within an hour and comes and goes throughout the day. When I tried that licking your arm thing I smelled it and it smelled like feces, is this a good clue? Do any of u know what the problem is, how to cure it, or any bad breath clinics around North Jersey? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

Crepusculo

Post by Crepusculo »

I think this is a good site to read something about bad breath and maybe help you get a better idea of your own case:

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

DK3790 welcome to bbh,
Read all the forum posts you can, ALL of them have little bits of very useful and valuable information. Just dedicate a few days for research. Take notes if you can.

Good luck
BeauTiful Woman

New to the Site

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

Hi DK, I am new to the site as well, but I am definitely not new to the issue. I have been struggling since age 18, I am now 31 one with two children. I have stuggled so greatly, all alone... But I have gotten the smell to tone down some, by taking digestive enzymes... I Still stuggle very much though; I just had a meeting at my kid's school, and it was very nerve racking. I am feeling a little down today, but we'll get through this, and one day it WILL be all behind! This site is a step in that direction (a miracle...)

Your going to be fine.

Welcome,

BeaTi

PS: I am on MYSPACE (http://www.myspace.com/badbreathhalitosis)
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

can u give me a little more info on the digestive enzymes you take?
BeauTiful Woman

Digestive Enzymes Help to Clear Fermenting Food Particles

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

I have had to most success with Ultrazyme, but right now I am taking Essential Zymes by Source Naturals, which is vegetable based. It's not working as much on the odor, but it helps a great deal with my heartburn which I had a lot of...

BeauTi
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

where can I get this?
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

is there any way I can get rid of the fecal smell?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Re: Digestive Enzymes Help to Clear Fermenting Food Particle

Post by waitingforrelief »

BeauTiful Woman wrote:I have had to most success with Ultrazyme, but right now I am taking Essential Zymes by Source Naturals, which is vegetable based. It's not working as much on the odor, but it helps a great deal with my heartburn which I had a lot of...

BeauTi
hi beauti,

could you share how ultrazyme helped you? i have tried different kinds of enzymes (the latest being bromelain). when i first started taking it, i didn't feel bad - but i'd stopped for a few weeks an re-started a few days ago. and i'd been having heartburn.

my diet has been bad the last few days as well, so i don't know if it's because ot that. i try to keep myself on track but i slip often. sometimes it's just a matter of over-eating. i overeat to combat anxiety, esp. caused by bad breath . but my breath seems to get worse after i overeat. *sigh*

with other enzymes, i just tend to get a feeling of always wanting to go to the bathroom. it wasn't a comfortable feeling. so i stopped eventually.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic