Your Email Address:

First Name:

-_- be careful people

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
chiki89
Junior

-_- be careful people

Post by chiki89 »

I just wanna tell everyone to PLEASE please be careful with auto medicating yourself ..sometimes out of desperation you do anything and try anything to get rid of your bad breath but all this will do is make your health worst so be careful with wht you take I was desperate and took a lot of pills and i ended up with leaky gut& like bad breath wasn't enough i started to get body odor too. I am doing better now, I've been taking L-glutamine to heal my leaky gut but I'm not completely recovered but i know it is something you won't want to experience so just be careful people.

p.s. i found out where my bad breath was coming from. Bacterial vaginosis ( for those with fishy type of bb)

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

bacterial vaginosis?! How does that give you bb? :-s
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I remember reading once, that a woman absorbs testosterone from a man's sperm from inside the vagina. I think Aydinmur has also said that an odourous situation inside the vagina, as would occur with vaginosis, can potentially lead to bad breath in women who are susceptible to this situation. It does make sense.
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

It's possible it happens to me lol there are people that have bacterial vaginosis but dont have bad breath, and there is prob. other people out there that have bad breath bcause of BV. but don't know . . I had almost no symptoms of vaginosis except when i was menstruating that is the only time i could tell that the same smell coming from my vagina came from my mouth too. ugh wht i've been through let me tell ya lol I suspect my case was due to vaginal dryness. I am using vitamin e suppositories to keep my vagina moist, it helps. I am hoping this keeps the infection from coming back. So far vitamin e to keep my vagina moist is helping though.

p.s. my vagina is only dry on some days which makes me think it is hormonal.

ohh i found the link to the thread about bacterial vaginosis and bad breath.
viewtopic.php?p=27208&highlight=#27208
whatevz

Post by whatevz »

Question: what pills did you take that caused you to have leaky gut syndrome?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic