Your Email Address:

First Name:

im tired

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

halitosisux,

i fully understood what you were trying to say in your message to desperate, you were simply questioning the reasons under desperate's belief on suffering from BB.

while i agree that first step to getting help is admitting your own BB, its equally important to know one has BB for sure (and that is not going by reactions only - do we choose to give THAT much power to others and blindly believe they give us the proof of our BB?)

firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ desperate919 , no doubt , your life is hard , but there is light at the end of the tunnel.When you will reach it no one knows but this is life , its still a privilege so don' t waste it.I have the same problem and i am 41 years but still lead a 'decent' existence.I can count with 1 finger how many friends i have and i seldom go out in groups of friends - I will always be the odd one out.But I kinda got used to it now.
So you want to know how bad i smell ? Well you could smell me from 2 meters away and how do i know that ? well from the gestures.
What makes it even worse is the more i think about it , so now, I just make a laugh and a joke in my mind when someone does a gesturing hint - So what if i smell , that was fate (for them) probably better they smell my stink than have something nasty thing happen to them - this is life , you have a nose , it was made for smelling stuff so tough if you don't like my breath!
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

But dont our mouths feel "uncomfortable" or stinky, or dry most of the time? That's how we gauge how bad our breath smells. Try to recall the days before we had BB, our mouth felt ok throughout the day, and we can manage a day at school or work without eating candy right? So we can definitely tell if we have BB just by how our mouth feels. My mouth feels and smell the worst after eating candy, chocolate, and drinking coffee. And of course, after waking up.
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

yea mine seems worse after eating too. it makes my mouth more drier. and i know i have bb. i could smell it. but idk. i asked my old friends if my breath ever smelled but they said they didnt smell anything. but if they didnt then why do people smell it now? why do i smell it? why do when i get close to someone, i can smell it? why do when i put my finger on one side of the tonsil area it smells and the other one doesnt smell. why do i have something else swollen near the tonsils? why cant they invent something like deodorant but for the mouth? at least we can lasts for a couple of hours. ughhh
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I think alot of your bb has to do with your nerves. You've told me that you get alot of dry mouth and bb when you actually are around people, however when you are at home you are ok. Also that you only start smelling it when someone is actually next to you.

IMHO, I think that nerves acts like a multiplier, your breath is lets say at a 4, then nerves/dry mouth make it 5x worse. Thats why when people without bb, lets say at a 1, would have bb if they fasted and had dry mouth. However if a person with bb had dry mouth while they fasted could potentially fill an entire room.

Try to be a little more confident and chew gum for dry mouth.

Please dont kill yourself, it's never the answer because it's just not. Try to think of this as a challenge and once this challenge is complete you have earned your right to live and your life will be even more enjoyable :)

I wish I could help soo badly but unfortunately I just cant :( Im very sorry.
One Day One Day....
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Desperate919, have you tried to see an ENT and an internist? I did, and they also found nothing wrong with me. I suggest you go see one to clarify the source of your BB. Don't believe your friends, of course they'd be ashamed to tell the truth. Go with your gut feeling. Meanwhile, try some of the cures being posted on the forum, who knows, one might just work for you. Havent had much success though. I mean, come to think of it, i have room-filling BB. I dont think that that can be cured easily with your everyday household item, and repeatedly taking those antibiotics are dangerous.
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

i went to an ENT before but only because of my ear problem. i think there my be a connection here. after i got my ear surgery the doctor put me on a lot of doses of antibiotics. i think i stop taking them after i saw that i had rashes developing near my chest area. i think that made my breath smell lke poop. because before that i never smelled poop. but the bad breath was always there. could it really be the antibiotics that made it worse? if it did maybe the way to get rid of it is to use antibiotics again so it can cancel it out. im just saying. i don't really know these things. i have tried the virgin coconut oil and the baking soda but it didn't work. i also tried sipping green tea. i also tried sipping peppermint tea but it seemed like it worked at home but not when im out. lately i have this feeling that i cant smell or breath with my right nostril. and i also see that there is this hard thing that looks like a tonsil but it is on top of the tonsil area. what can this be? should i go to an ENT and check it out? but like can i just go to them without being referred? I also have this question-why is it everytime i eat i am still hungry? my doctor's answer to that was i just have a fast metabolism. I know i do but i have never experienced that until like 1-2 yrs ago. can this be becasue of the h.pylori? i tried to not care about my bb yesterday when i was at the museum but i just could not. i needed to write an art paper so i went there but i just rushed through it because of the bad smell. and like me and my sis didn't know which way to go so weneeded help and my sis kept on asking me to ask peple. but i kept on saying no u go ask becasuse of my bb. but she thougth i was just shy to ask but this was not the case. i will not be able to tke this crap anymore.....
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I read that taking antibiotics is 1 of the causes of BB, so it might have aggravated it. My BB isnt the poop kind, it smells like morning breath, stale saliva, or rotten egg? Something like that. Mine started after i used mouthwash. Well, i think Dr. Aydinmur can answer your questions, you can send him a PM if you like. He is a fellow forum member. I dont know what exactly is H. Pylori, since when i read its symptoms they dont apply to me. I will google that again. Well dontcha think that it might be intestinal worms or something? You know what, VCO and and baking soda didnt really work for me too, maybe flora balance is the next one i would try. Your sis should be the one asking people, not you, tell her what you really feel. Doesnt your family know about your insecurities? You should tell them so that they would understand why we act the way we do. I have told them the reason why i wont look for a job yet, no thanks to BB.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

angst-ridden wrote:But dont our mouths feel "uncomfortable" or stinky, or dry most of the time? That's how we gauge how bad our breath smells. Try to recall the days before we had BB, our mouth felt ok throughout the day, and we can manage a day at school or work without eating candy right? So we can definitely tell if we have BB just by how our mouth feels. My mouth feels and smell the worst after eating candy, chocolate, and drinking coffee. And of course, after waking up.
This is a very poor gauge of whether your breath is bad in my opinion. My mouth often tastes bad and is often dry but without BB. Then, at times, my mouth tastes okay but I clearly have BB. This isn't just anecdotal, the evidence suggests that bad mouth taste and BB do not correlate very well as far as I'm aware.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic