Your Email Address:

First Name:

I had to quit my job :-(

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lisa1983

I had to quit my job :-(

Post by lisa1983 »

I quite my job on the checkouts on Friday because I couldn't cope with the constant threat of the bb rearing its ugly head. I had only worked there for 5 weeks but now both my children are at school I really wanted the interaction with people. I feel so angry that I have to worry about something that people rarely give a second thought too.

Thats is all!

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i'm sooooo sorry you had to deal with such angst and stress. (((((hug)))))
malory
Master
Post by malory »

Sorry to hear that. I considered quitting so many times. I finally went part-time as a compromise but I still suffer. Well, now you have more time to relax. We all know the stress of work makes our condition even worse. I think bb is a form of disability but, as it is largely unrecognised/taken seriously by the health profession, we end up struggling on alone. Thanks to this site, you are not alone. Best wishes.
Kronx
Total Newbie

Post by Kronx »

hey im sorry to hear that. This subject is similar to mine because im in my last year in high school and i always try to skip classes so my BB wouldn't cause any harm to anyone. I really really don't want to skip as it effects my grade and future its hard for me to concentrate in class too as i focus on breathing slowly and into my shirt (75% it works :P)
lisa1983

Post by lisa1983 »

Thanks Guys I feel so much better about having quit and its been nearly a week. I don't have the constant worry of having an episode!
I am lucky to have such an amazing husband who supports me, thankfully he is in full time work so me working is not the end of the world. I am looking for somehting cleaning related where I can probably work alone.
Kronx I feel for you so much and truley hope you find a cure as what you have to endure each day must be awful. High school is supposed to be the best years of your life!
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Unfortunately, I am the higher wage earner, so quitting is not an option that I have. Everyday is a struggle. Everyday
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic