Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oral Odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
liptooth
Total Newbie

Oral Odor

Post by liptooth »

I am a conscious person and try to do aware of the people from various problem. This one is my first effort.

Oral odor is commonly known as bad breath. It can also be called as halitosis, its medical term. Other terms for bad breath are fetor oris or fetor ex ore. Looking good is not enough. Having a fresh breath is also important. Having bad breath can ruin your effort to look really good. It does affect our lives, our lifestyle. This can affect personally and socially which will lead of having poor self esteem or having no confidence. Bad breath is a common situation that can be encountered by anyone. No one is an exceptional whether you’re a man or you’re a woman. Even young ones can have bad odor. Anybody can encounter this kind of problem if you don’t have the proper hygiene. =D>

Thanks
liptooth

exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

you are so wrong bad breath can be caused b medical problems also not just bad hygiene [-X
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

The message from Liptooth is truly comical ( I can always use a good laugh), but I'm glad that Liptooth was conscious while typing. I would hate to think that unconscious people are sending messages. That would really be scary!
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

@liptooth

no offence but i dont get the point
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Why do people bother to come on here and post nonsense? Liptooth, if you have no idea about halitosis (which you clearly don't) then there's plenty of useful and informative posts on here to educate you and it's just a shame that there's also a fair share of nonsense, ill informed posts on here too - go read! For the vast majority of people on here, hygiene is not an issue. Most of us have far better oral hygiene than your average person. I'm 31 years old for example without any cavities.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Oral Odor

Post by hopelessone »

liptooth wrote:I am a conscious person and try to do aware of the people from various problem. This one is my first effort.

Oral odor is commonly known as bad breath. It can also be called as halitosis, its medical term. Other terms for bad breath are fetor oris or fetor ex ore. Looking good is not enough. Having a fresh breath is also important. Having bad breath can ruin your effort to look really good. It does affect our lives, our lifestyle. This can affect personally and socially which will lead of having poor self esteem or having no confidence. Bad breath is a common situation that can be encountered by anyone. No one is an exceptional whether you’re a man or you’re a woman. Even young ones can have bad odor. Anybody can encounter this kind of problem if you don’t have the proper hygiene. =D>

Thanks
liptooth
Tangonegro
Re: Oral Odor

Post by Tangonegro »

What an idiot is doing here talking about something he has no clue about. :twisted:
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

liptooth - are u a dentist by any chance?
Because this is the same nonsense we get from them.
fresh
Total Newbie

Post by fresh »

Wow so that’s what bad breath is. This man is clearly a genius of the highest order. Please give us more insights about our condition you goatfucker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic