Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his drugs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Whoa!!!! when I started reading this post, I was about to say that Jimi simply did not phrase his question properly, stressedout was being nitpicity for pulling it up, and KT over-reacted on his 1st reply.
Then I read Jimi's post back to KT and realised stressedout was right and there seems to be some tension between Jimi and KT.
Well we're all here for a common cause, so rather than start in-fighting, lets work together....... what works for some would not work for others and we need to keep trying (get it? KT, keeptrying? oh nevermind) until we find something that would at least help.
So here's to no BB, world peace and so on and so forth..............

hopefulness

Really

Post by hopefulness »

Hey Keeptrying,

Is your stuff fake?

Listen everyone, Keeptrying is an old white man living in thailand and selling junk so he keep paying for young girls.

All drugs and Keeptrying's junk are fake in thailand. You will never know what your taking, you just hope for the best.

you can't even drink the water in thailand, you think the drugs are fine???

Just go to a real Doctor tell him what you think and listen to him.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: Really

Post by KeepTrying09 »

hopefulness wrote:Hey Keeptrying,

Is your stuff fake?
No, it's not.
hopefulness wrote:Listen everyone, Keeptrying is an old white man living in thailand and selling junk so he keep paying for young girls.
I'm in my late twenties and I've been in a committed relationship for over a year now. But at least you got the part about me being a white man correct. But then again I have posted pictures of my forearm (to show my allergy test scars) on the forum in the past so I guess that one couldn't have been too terribly difficult to guess.
hopefulness wrote:All drugs and Keeptrying's junk are fake in thailand. You will never know what your taking, you just hope for the best.
I'm not even going to begin to tell you how nonsensical you sound. You think all drugs in Thailand are fake? Hmm, that must be the reason why medical tourism is so popular here. Westerners just love to come to Thailand so they can take advantage of fake drugs. Oh yeah, and since Thailand provides universal healthcare for ALL of it's citizens, then the 60 plus million people who live here must also enjoy taking fake drugs too since i've never heard any Thai people complain since i've been here. #-o

Anyway, have I actually ever sent you any medications? If so then please e-mail me or private message me. If I have actually sent you medications then I don't mind going above and beyond whatever I need to do to ensure you that the medications are not fake. However if I have never sent you any medications then you really have no grounds to speak.
hopefulness wrote:you can't even drink the water in thailand, you think the drugs are fine???
LOL, I didn't even drink the tap water when I lived in America! Oh, never mind, actually I had a Brita water filter so I did drink the tap water...AFTER it had been filtered.
hopefulness wrote:Just go to a real Doctor tell him what you think and listen to him.
Yeah, I agree people should go to a doctor to discuss their bad breath. Hopefully their doctor's will have some worthwhile advice.

Anyway, your post is kinda random. I haven't been on the forum for awhile now so I have no idea why all of a sudden you felt the urge to post what you did. Unless you are really Jimi, in that case I could understand.

But if you're not Jimi, then maybe you could buy his new e-book. I'm sure that will be money well spent... :roll:
Last edited by KeepTrying09 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So keeptrying whats up, did you use money for holiday, for dinners, for your date? Because I don't see any sucess rate in your therapy.

You just sucked people in your ****ing ideas. And now, I guess nobody is ordering anymore drugs from you. So I guess you need to come up with a new cure. Good luck.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Jimi wrote:So keeptrying whats up, did you use money for holiday, for dinners, for your date? Because I don't see any sucess rate in your therapy.

You just sucked people in your ****ing ideas. And now, I guess nobody is ordering anymore drugs from you. So I guess you need to come up with a new cure. Good luck.
Oh Jimi, you are so transparent. Seriously a second grader can see through you and sum up what you are in less than 10 seconds i'm sure. I truly do feel bad for those who buy into the verbal diarrhea that spews out of your mouth almost every time you open it, but I have faith 99% of people can see you for what you are. I'm surprised that people still support the forum of such a negative individual. God, if only there were a better option for them....wait a minute, there is. ;)

But yeah, good luck with your e-book. Taking the thoughts and ideas from your forum members (which they have provided for free), consolidating them, and then turning around and reselling them for profit seems like a much more admirable path to take. LOL, I do hope though that anything I have ever written on your forum won't turn up in your e-book. That would be the height of hypocrisy considering you've made it clear you think everything i've ever said is crap.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Oh this is ridiculous guys, just read all that this "hopefulness" has posted so far. Dont you see its intended to bring the argument back. Someone's having fun at your expense. Jimi, stop it, you can do better than going along with hopefulness.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Well.......I see we are still one big happy family on here! lol
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

this board is quite emotional, which i dont think is always the weapon of choice dealing with its topic.
first off i did not take KTs medicine, but i would consider researching on it if i was on the opinion i have candida, which im not at this time.

i want to add/repeat 2 things that i by myself find pretty important in this debate:

1. finding out who got cured by KTs medicine and above all who not does just make sense if you know if these people did indeed had/have candida. you cant condem candida medicine to not cure a non candida patient.

2. i think KTs contributions on this board were worth reading and thinking about and i would say its not in the purpose of this board to put him off.

dont get me wrong, i like the fact that this board seems to have an eye on possible scammers.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

comeon keeptrying, i know you need money for your ladyboy, now everybody can see your shit aint working, it is time to move along, and leech from new people on another forum, well you found it so piss off. Take you ladyboy with you and for a fact teachers salaries are really low in Thailand so this idiot needs money.

just move along spammer,
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Recently i tried Flucanazole for 2 weeks (on my Dr prescription). Seems like it din't help me in anyway.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Has anyone here tried Metronidazole (Flagyl) over the Flucanazole? KT, do you have it available to you?
Recent thread "Cured after 15 years" believes the Metronidazole is what cured him.

Thanks and let me know your experiences on Metronidazole...
Pennycillan
Total Newbie

Post by Pennycillan »

No offense to anyone on the board but ordering antibiotic medication from thailand would be my last option.... your body isnt a game.
hopefulness

a

Post by hopefulness »

a a a
Last edited by hopefulness on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hopefulness, you are disturbing a lot of people on here with these deranged posts you keep making. They will just get edited.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

halitosisux, could this individual be someone who we've not seen for a while? someone who sounded very similar. LOL worth checking IP.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic