Your Email Address:

First Name:

The truth.. Overcoming it..

Tell us your story with bad breath
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I still have no clue what this thread is about really, other than just being positive and having empathy towards everything, which would then make BB irrelevant in life because you've risen above it, including your own BB.. is that correct?

alexanderluther
Junior

Post by alexanderluther »

when you have kindness in your heart for others.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yeah, bb....

it is
what
it is.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

So basically, are you talking about very mild forms of bad breath being due to the effects of halitophobia?
Does this also mean that anyone with any kind of anxiety disorder will also have bad breath?
Alexanderluther, did you actually cure or reduce your own BB? Or is this about changing yourself mentally so that having BB doesnt affect you.
alexanderluther
Junior

My psychologist says that most people come in with this problem and they call it Anxiety.. Although not all people with anxiety have BB.

But anyways, truth be told.. If you still think your case is non fear related and a medical condition, then so be it.

But the reality is that this is common and it is all about learning how to respond to it the right way. When other's have BB, how we treat them and respond to their fear. And when it is our turn not to give energy to the thought of your own BB constantly but to take risks by being considerate to others. Just think about it, What would it take for another to help you OVERCOME this BB that you think you may Have?? Then GO out there and treat others that Way. BE the change you would like to see.

I had a bad communication problem and that probably made it worse. But eventually in time I learnt how to speak better, talk from the heart and learn how to be considerate of others at the same time. Know when to speak and when to shutup. I read in the Buddhist teachings that you must learn to speak you Truth. Meaning speaking in ways that never elicits harm unto another and only speak with kindness. How can you go wrong?

I'm only sharing what I have learnt so hopefully it may help someone else overcome their BB.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexanderluther
Junior

For those who are interested in the real cause, this might help..
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexanderluther
Junior

Ticket to Freedom

Ticket to Freedom
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

comforatble or not u still have bb some people will accept the fact that u have it but its always there no matter if they show or dont show reactions
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic