Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jollibee1208

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by jollibee1208 »

im really alone, my BB already ruined my life at the start. my friend just told me, "hey friend, i guess ur right, do u remember the time u asked me if i smell something on u?, now i do, ur breath."

i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident since past month.
this was my best friend whom i asked b4 and he said no. :cry: :cry:

and i was just about to court a girl whom i really like, but my friend said that girl told him that my breath stinks.

pls i really need someone same with my case, please i want someone to talk with in person. anyone will do. :cry:

dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

you're not alone bro... i'm from manila too, as well as Rey who i've spoken to last year. if you use the search function you'll find his number/email add. It really helps to talk to a fellow sufferer, you get to talk about everything you've tried so far (therabreath in metropolitan ave. & breathrx in herrera, both in makati), the next actions, and also the frustrations.don't give up
jollibee1208

Post by jollibee1208 »

im relieved and happy to know that there are people like me in philippines. i study college in intramuros. if u want to meet me anytime will be okay for me.

how much cost the thera breath and breathrx ?

atm, im having problem with my stool. actually it is called "bloody diarrhea, and im burping a lot and releasing gas from "unknown source" to my mouth which smells like fart. i dont feel any pain but, i know its not normal and im goin to makati med this coming friday.

anyway my name is sam. :-({|=
marlboro_lights

Post by marlboro_lights »

i am also suffering from halitosis.. nakakabad trip kasi lahat na ginagawa ko para mawala to pero andyan parin sya..

mag 1 year na from the time you posted here.. kumusta ka na?? magaling ka na??

naghahanap ako dito sa net ng doctors for halitosis pero wala akong makita..

i need help.. please help me.. thanks..
mich

Post by mich »

Hi, ako rin msgd ko si Jolibee kung ano ng balita sankanya at kung na cure na sya.Baka di na sya pumupunta dito lately. Btw, San ka po sa manila? Taytay ako.
marlboro_lights

mandaluyong ako..
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

sali ako!

ako din almost 1 year na.
marlboro_lights

meron ba kayong alam na clinic dito sa manila na merong program para satin>??
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

hello kabayan

not to be rude but can we use english please? let's all be considerate to others

someone mentioned they he tried everything, can you list down all?

as for me, i've tried these but none worked...
therabreath, breathrx, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, ppi, nasal irrigation, herbal meds, goldenseal, diet change (candida), tonsillectomy and retardex, dentyl and almost all mouthwash known to man

my oral flora must be f*cked up now from all these, and worst i can't myself my breath

was thinking of TMAU test but there's no facility here. will try the stomach acid home test maybe next week. the ENT who performed the tonsillectomy didn't thoroughly checked my sinuses/ears so i'll havve them checked. i'm afraid to try the antifungals/antibiotics yet because of the side effects. there are lots of things to try: colon cleansing, endoscopy, antifungals, etc...

this is really frustrating but i won't give up!
marlboro_lights

i have this problem maybe 8 years ago during college days but that time its not so serious because i dont notice reactions from people around me.. that time i can check if my breath is stinking or not coz i do self test from time to time (lick my hand then let it dry for a while then smell it) and its pretty much reliable.. if it stinks i need to brush my teeth right away.. and everything will be fine..^_^....

my problem now is that i dont smell anything when i do this test but i know that my breath stinks because everyone i am talking with always clear their nose or will step back away from me just to have more distance from my breath.. that is more reliable than the self test..

ive also tried pretty much all mouth washes in the market and not even one worked for me but im currently using oracare just for short term solution.. i underwent tonsillectomy but still i have this problem.. i havent tried the breathrx and therabreath..

one thing i can remember.. during the time i was living in makati ( 2 years ago ).. we drink ALKALINE WATER coz thats the nearest water station to our place and honestly i forgot of having bad breath because everything is normal.. i can talk to anyone without them covering their nose or acting like they have colds.. im living at present here in mandaluyong where theres no alkaline water station and what we have is the normal mineral water most water stations sell and after 1 year this BB came back.. i just knew when i got the odd reactions again.. now im so frustrated of having solutions to this problem.. im terribly suffering from this issue for almost a year now and its affecting my work.. just last month ive had my tonsils removed thinking that is where the smell is coming from but i have BB still after the surgery and up to now..

my next move now is to find an alkaline water supplier here in mandaluyong and i will try my luck.. hopefully this alkaline water will solve my problem..
rmb

Post by rmb »

Im a Filipino,I have this problem since 25 years ago and im still looking for the cure.Ive been a member to this site for 4 years.I wish they could find a cure,im really suffering.try this website:

[spam link has been deleted]
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

marlboro_lights wrote:
my next move now is to find an alkaline water supplier here in mandaluyong and i will try my luck.. hopefully this alkaline water will solve my problem..
have you also tried consulting with a doctor?
marlboro_lights

have i consulted?? no..

i suspect that my bad breath doesnt comes from my mouth, i think its from my tummy. so i told my friend through phone whose an Internal Med doctor about my case..he told me something about "UREA BREATH".. according to him.. i might be suffering from chronic gastritis and he advised me to take some meds for gastritis.. if i still have the same breath after taking the meds then he advised for me to consult a gastro doctor. maybe ill start taking the meds next week.

just few days ago i also emailed a dentist about this.. she emailed back already and she wanted to see me pwersonally for check-up.. maybe ill visit her clinic soon.. she advised me to use chlorexidine gargle for short term solution..
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

I too have gastritis as confirmed by endoscopy. But I was more worried about my PND. I thought if my PND goes away, my bb will stop.

If im going to rate my PND from 1-5 (with 1 = doesn't bother me that much, 5 = bothers me a lot), my PND now is 1. It used to be 5 when I still had all my wisdom teeth 6 months ago.

Now I need to go back to my gastro doc.
marlboro_lights

PND?? sorry im not familiar with the abbreviations..

i also have colds that is worst in the morning.. and i noticed that if i dont clear my nose well my bad breath is worse..

what shoud i do.. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic