Your Email Address:

First Name:

TONSILECTOMY? HOW TO MAKE A DOCTOR GIVE YOU THE SURGERY

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
realbad
Junior

TONSILECTOMY? HOW TO MAKE A DOCTOR GIVE YOU THE SURGERY

Post by realbad »

okay first of all i want to get a tonsilectomy
but, the problem is my tonsils are NOT swollen....is it possible that a tonsil that is not swollen be the cause of bad breath?

and another thing...how can you make a doctor give you a tonsilectomy when your tonsils are not swollen?

anyone experience this?

danger
Master

Post by danger »

i would like to know this too. i am not sure how much my tonsils are contributing to my bad breath but i get alot of sore throats, so i wouldnt mind getting them out for this. i get a bit of an odour sometimes when i touch around my tonsils. but when i look at them in the mirror they look relatively normal so i know a doctor wont agree to take them out
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

Just make an appointment with him and say that you have just recovered from another throat infection and that as you frequently get throat infections which cause puss to build up in the tonsils you want to have them removed.

State a frequency like 4 times a year every year.

He will then approve tonsillectomy.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

so are you saying that the doctor WILL approve the tonsilectomy even if you have non-swollen TONSILS? has anyone recieved a tonsilectomy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic