Your Email Address:

First Name:

What does this mean?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
WickedCurse

What does this mean?

Post by WickedCurse »

Hello all, another BB sufferer :cry:

It seems like no matter what I do, my bb is always with me... even while I'm brushing my teeth. About 10-15 minutes after brushing my teeth, I start to form this semi-thick and milky coat of goo all over my teeth and gums. I can separate it with my tongue slowly until I've spat out most of it. The goo itself smells.

Anyways, my main concerns I want to inquire about today are these. Whenever I sneeze, i can smell a strong and potent odor of my BB. What does this mean?

Also, how do I know if I have a candida infection? Sorry, I don't know much about this.

I have been suffering from BB since I was 10-11 and I'm 21 now. For the good part of the last decade, I went to the same dentist twice a year. During one of my last visits, I gathered the courage to ask him about what could be causing my BB, and that jackass just kept dodging my questions and wanted to move on to the next patient.

For the past two years, I haven't been to the dentist (no insurance) and I'm pretty sure my BB has gotten worse. Other than the white goo, my gums look healthy and pink. Even when I floss and brush regularly, that same odor comes back right away. I'm having the hardest time trying to pinpoint what thing[s] are causing my BB.

When I twist my tongue and touch the back teeth on either side of my mouth, I feel like the odor gets stronger, as if I've just disturbed a bee hive. I don't know if this is due to tonsil stones, tooth infection, PND, candida infection, whatever.

If I knew what is causing my BB, I could go to the dentist and be like Okay this is the problem and how can we fix it? But because of money and insurance issues, I can't keep going back to ponder on the root[s] of the problem.

Any suggestions please?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you seen a doctor or ENT to check for nasal problems?
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

same problem im having but im going to the throat doctor to remove this damn mucus
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: bb

Post by hopelessone »

exume wrote:same problem im having but im going to the throat doctor to remove this damn mucus
How is the doctor gonna remove it?
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

i dont now im just going cus my throat hurts but i dont think mucus can be removed that easily because mucus regenerates itself
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic