Your Email Address:

First Name:

General underlying cause (my opinion)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ihatethebus
Master

General underlying cause (my opinion)

Post by ihatethebus »

Just me but the only think ive noticed the symtoms evryone is trying to treat (cndda,xtrmly potent bctria,gastro probs, gingiv, tumors(cysts),vit b12(big topic here) complaints of paranoia, anxiety, and, fatigue(esp when yeast is eliminated) has a father illness accordin to my math that could be bad tho. PERNICIOUS ANAEMIA. Feel free to do your own math

andgodinventedbb
Total Newbie

Post by andgodinventedbb »

Corroborative Symptoms

1) Mental disorder (bi-polar disorder, mania, paranoia, suicidal tendencies, e.t.c)

2) Cardiovascular disorder (shortness of breath, heart murmurs, e.t.c)

3) Gastrointestinal disorders (not very specific from what I've read, besides maybe difficulty digesting certain foods, and of course, B12 or folic acid)

4) Physical ailments (fatigue, pale skin, twitching of hands and feet, vague feelings of hotness and/or coldness, mild fevers, loss of appetite, weight loss, e.t.c)

Most of which I suffer from.... But then, from my little research I saw no mention of bb as a symptom or bo. Still this seems like a highly likely cause.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic