Your Email Address:

First Name:

Rotten Eggs

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
alinat
Total Newbie

Rotten Eggs

Post by alinat »

I am pretty sure I suffer from PND as I keep having to swallow mucus and it feels like there is a constant lump in my throat. I also suffer from tonsil stones (arrgghh!) and there are a lot of times when my breath smells like rotten eggs. I dont have constant rotten egg breath but "puffs" of this smell will waft out to the point when some one asks who has passed wind. Does anyone else suffer from this kind of smell? I am at the end of my tether :cry:

Sash
Total Newbie

Post by Sash »

Hey, yes i am the same.. My advice regarding the tonsil stones is cut out all dairy products, thats milk, cheese, yoghurt etc this has got rid of my tonsil stones. I check everyday for them and remove them as soon as possible overtime i have stopped developing them.
I also suffer from post nasal drip and am currently using a nasal spray perscribed by my doc. You should just go to the docs and they will provide you with one. For advice on your rotton egg breath, all i can say is clean your tongue regualarly but not vigorously with a tongue cleaner and gargle with salt water or grapefruit seed extract drops diluted with warm water, these also help with tonsil stones..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic