Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lord Im so Tired...A prayer For Everyone.

Tell us your story with bad breath
waiting2xhale
Junior

Lord Im so Tired...A prayer For Everyone.

Post by waiting2xhale »

I must admit that having bb for so long has messed up my psychology. I know it shows on my face because people have told me I look worried all the time. Everytime someone coughs I think it because of my bb, every time someone is walking by talking on a cellphone I put together words and think they said something about me........Totally SCREWED-UP! Ive been praying alot and telling this storm that its has been over me long enought now. I told the lord though this has been the hardest thing that life has EVER threw at me......Ive learned my lesson. I cannot go another day grocery shopping late nights, holding my breath with every person I pass. Avoiding my family for over a year now! The love of my life came back and I missed out on him........He begged to see me and could not figure out why I would not give him a chance when there was so much love we had. It has come to a point where I cannot DO it anymore.....So I prayed long and hard and looked up into the sky and said GOD....this sun you created....this sky you created in a few words. Sure enough GOD you can deliever me.....Almost as if I can hear him sayin to me I need to teach you something to prepare you for whats to come. At first I didnt see all this...but I have new aspect on life now. Like a cancer patient sitting on their death bed crying out and wishing they could have more time to breath the earths air.......more time to be alive. I cannot complain Lord for I recognize you....God works in mysterious ways and how shameful is it be the only person in your family or circle of friends to have bb.....this is suppose to be curable, this is suppose to go away simply by brushing yourt teeth. but no matter how much we do that we cannot cure this simple thing. Well lately God has been talking to my spirit and Ive learned alot LOrd. what have I learned u ask? Never to take life for granite.....Never judge a person because u never EVER know what they are going through. Also that I am all that God said I am.......I struggled with alot of issues before this that I will NEVER allow to get the best of me again as long as I shall live. The bible says calleth those things which be not as though they were.
So Im calling a healing to each and every person that is on this site. That God u will lead all of us to the source of each and everyone of our issue and that there be a healing apart from this world. A miracalous healing that will be so powerful that it will be known that the blood of GOD has touched us...I pled again the blood of JESUS, GOD that it shall be done. And it is so! Everything in GOD is yes ....and Amen. So I receive it GOD I recieve this for those that dont believe in you GOD that they shall be healed not only with there issue of bb..but in the spirit as well. So I say Amen Amen and Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4v5IXbEauM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhjm63C ... re=related

Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
rikki

Post by rikki »

Well put waiting2xhale.
As awful as this BB has effected my life, it has defiantly made me grateful for everything else. It has taught me to not take the little things for granted such as our eyesight, or our limbs (just as most people take having normal breath for granted).
We just need to be hopeful and to keep searching for whatever works for each of us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic