Your Email Address:

First Name:

TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waiting2xhale
Junior

TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!

Post by waiting2xhale »

hey guys I thought I would share this for whoever cares to know

Well.... Yesterday at the store the cashier was helping me at the self check-out and before I could back away( as i usually do) I realized I was actually breathing normally in someones face! WTH??

I got a email a few months ago with a free offer to recieve some breath products for free. A few weeks later they sent me a sample pack and becasue I tried there products before I just put the package under my bathroom sink. Well I decided to try the nose drops that came and to be honest I have been noticing a difference. I took a picture so you can what these drops look like.....SERIOUSLY I think these help guys. At first I was like why waste my time there not going to so anything but Im glad I did try. I dont know about u guys but sometime I feel like my bb comes out my nose too!! So try these please guys I blow my nose really good then drop about 4 drops all around each nostril and hold my head back and I can literally feel the drops fall down into the back of my throat the to my tounge. PS excuse the grammer and errors dont feel like it right now just wanted to share.

TRY THEM>>>>Its worth it!

http://flickr.com/gp/60050243@N07/8u651C

Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

some post I just can't resist! Glad to hear those drops helped you out. As For Dr. Katz that dirty rotten bastard is as evil as our bad breath. I'm certain he's gonna rot in hell with the devil for profiting off people's pain!
waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

Lol......Well suzie I heard someone else say that about dr.katz products too.... U know i just recently stopped using the mouthwash by them because I feel like it only works in the beginning of use. My mouth seems to be happy i finally stop throwing the balance off too. But I dont know if its all in my head but I fell like my bb come from my nose and those seem to help. it could be all in my head. Its worth a try though I try just about everything recommended on this site
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Phil
Total Newbie

Your experiences with TheraBreath

Post by Phil »

Susie wrote:some post I just can't resist! Glad to hear those drops helped you out. As For Dr. Katz that dirty rotten bastard is as evil as our bad breath. I'm certain he's gonna rot in hell with the devil for profiting off people's pain!
Hi Susie -
Have you had a negative experience with TheraBreath products? They are used by millions of Americans as an effective solution to bad breath problems. However, they may not work for everyone. That is why we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee should they not work to your expectations.

I work for Dr Katz and am glad to do whatever I can to make sure you either love our products or get a complete refund. Please let me know what we can do to help you either through this forum or by calling me directly at our (800) 973-7374 number.

Phil R.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

LMFAO.....ummm Hali are you messing with me????? Are you pretending to be PHIL? lol

OK.....if this is not a joke Phil....I will respond to you in a day or so when I can conduct myself in a manner that is not rude or obnoxious. Right now after just reading this god only knows what might come out this mouth!

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I think you are starting to imagine things Susie :P
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

omg I was hysterically laughing when I saw Dr. Katz pic!!!

Yes, my imagination running wild! lol Now if only I can stop those voices from talking LMAO
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Waiting2xhale,
It could possibly be coming from your nose. When I get really bad reflux I can smell it out my right nostril only. It is a different kind of smell though. It's probably not in your head and those drops very well could be working for you.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Phil,
Do you have bad breath? Do NOT give me some F***ing long explanation. I need a simple YES or NO.
Phil
Total Newbie

Post by Phil »

Susie wrote:Phil,
Do you have bad breath? Do NOT give me some F***ing long explanation. I need a simple YES or NO.
Hi Susie -

I do get bad breath. I believe most people do. It is not an uncommon problem. There have been times I have been on medication that it has been more frequent.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Phil,
I'm gonna skip all of the you can't follow directions part. No wonder you are working for a bozo like Katz.

Anyway, you have been on here 2 years and just now you are going to speak up and tell us you work for Dr. Katz.....what are you his little waterboy?

Seriously what is your point? I would really like to know. In 2 years you have only posted 2 now 3 posts.....really??? Please don't say you are on here trying to help cause well it's obvious that hasn't been the case.

So tell us Phil.....the stage is all yours and we are all waiting! If I was you I'd tell Katz to get his fat ass on here and take some heat lol
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Dr. Katz is a FRAUD! :oops:
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Somewhere down the line you'll face the judgement day when the angels look at you what will you say???? They got a way of knowing who qualifies.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I am not enamored of Dr. Katz's products because I tried his whole regimen several years ago and it didn't work for me. However, two of his products seem to greatly diminish my bad breath for several hours.
After regular brushing and tongue scraping, I brush my tongue (as far back as possible) with TheraBreath Plus toothpaste with OXYD-8 and Zinc Rx and then rinse with TheraBreath Plus Oral Rinse with OXYD-8 and Zinc Rx. This is not a cure for bad breath because the odor always comes back, but it is a great help to me in most situations.

I still feel that there are different underlying causes for bad breath, and as long as the cause is not eliminated, the odor will always return. This means that TheraBreath is just a stop-gap measure, but sometimes you need that.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Still waiting for Phil to take the stage.....no balls phil????

You know this whole deal with the breath products could have turned out so positive......but apparently greed gets in the way.

If I was a Dr who was selling my product to millions of people and I came across a site of desperate people I would say "Here let me do my part for society and I would donate 100 bottles a year to a site like this". I mean say I was selling a bottle for oh hmmm $10.00 and I donated 100 bottles a year I would actually only lose about $300 b/c it probably only cost at the most $3.00 per bottle to make. A lousy $300 per year....hell we donate that per year for charity and my husband makes only about $35,000 a year. God only know what these greedy dr.s are making.

I mean they could of looked like freaking heros on this site. They could have wrote if off on their taxes as charity probably (not sure about that) My point is this could have been so positive and greed turned it negative...It's a shame!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic