Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

Can I have some of this mouthwash too.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i'm interested. Send me a PM, sadman.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

This is very exciting and I can't wait to hear if it works for others as well as you sadman. I'm not in North America but if it works for those members in North America who it's easier for you to send the mouthwash then I'll be more than happy to pay the postage for you to send me some to the UK.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

So do you buy the serrapeptase and mix it with water? What are you mixing to get the mouthwash? Sadman, I can't figure out your riddle...please explain!

http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Serr ... B000EDCJ3Y
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Found this info:
Serrapeptase vs. Biofilm

does the enzyme serrateptase degrade biofilms? Yes it does!

Date: 12/3/2010 4:11:35 PM ( 3 mon ) ... viewed 611 times

three excellent studies which demonstrate unequivocally that the enzyme serrapeptase (available to buy in supplement form) does in fact degrade biofilms.

One study shows not only does it degrade biofilms, but it also prevents their formation in the first place

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1733313
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Come on sadman, just tell us how you do it. It is not right to colelct test bunnies here on this site. Shoot me PM message, I wont reveal what is inside. But I hope it is safe and natural made from engredients that can be bought in shops without sideefects.

Remove coating is reallly hard, practically impossible. Katz is probably already grinding teeth. Competition. But ......
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Sadman, why are you avoiding us? You come out with important information and then you shrink away. Starting to wonder how valid you and your post are...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I guess it is time to delete this post, he is only giving false hopes. Offering a secret mouthwash, with who know what inside is bad. And he know his mouthwash is not working. He just want to have some attention. I will give him few more days, then delte this post.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Dangit, where ARE you sadman?

I'm going to go ahead and get this supplement....good grief, i've tried everything else under the sun, but i'm not getting my hopes up. Are yu s'psed to sprinkle the supplement on yer tongue and leave it there, huh?
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Since there are not many volunteers , I decided to disclose how I make the mouthwash that has helped me tremendously the last two months . Anybody who think that his,her BB is from the tongue coating can try this at his, her own risk :

Buy NOW SUPER ENZYME ( capsules ) , mix the content of one capsule with 5ml of water , then gargle it for as long as you can since the solution is acidic and can irritate the buccal mucosa . Usually I keep it in the mouth for about 30-60 sec . If you see a lot of yellow debris coming out just as I , that shows that the coating is dislodged , just gently scrape them off , your tongue will get pinker and your breath fresher . If you have PND , you might need to use a tung brush to spread the solution on your tongue as far back as possible and brush the coating off . You can use the mouthwash after each meal or when needed

Also take Serrapeptase either sublingually or mix it with NOW Super Enzyme to reduce the PND ( read my post about Serrapeptase ) and to prevent the formation of the biofilm

I think that this is the most effective treatment for me so far .
Hope that it will help you as well as it has helped me and please give feedback
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Can you post links to where I can purchase these? My BB is definitely related to my bowels, but the mouth would still be associated with it.. If anything it sounds like an effective mouthwash.

I'm also interested in hearing everyone else's experiences, so anyone who gives it a shot, do post about it!
wess

Post by wess »

sadman can we buy this over the counter? walmart is the nearest to us? :(
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

sadman wrote:Since there are not many volunteers , I decided to disclose how I make the mouthwash that has helped me tremendously the last two months . Anybody who think that his,her BB is from the tongue coating can try this at his, her own risk :

Buy NOW SUPER ENZYME ( capsules ) , mix the content of one capsule with 5ml of water , then gargle it for as long as you can since the solution is acidic and can irritate the buccal mucosa . Usually I keep it in the mouth for about 30-60 sec . If you see a lot of yellow debris coming out just as I , that shows that the coating is dislodged , just gently scrape them off , your tongue will get pinker and your breath fresher . If you have PND , you might need to use a tung brush to spread the solution on your tongue as far back as possible and brush the coating off . You can use the mouthwash after each meal or when needed

Also take Serrapeptase either sublingually or mix it with NOW Super Enzyme to reduce the PND ( read my post about Serrapeptase ) and to prevent the formation of the biofilm

I think that this is the most effective treatment for me so far .
Hope that it will help you as well as it has helped me and please give feedback
I just got my bottles of Now Super Enzymes and Serrapeptase. Just started using both. Gargled with the Enzymes, and now i'm using the Serrapeptase sublingually (i put a capsule under my tongue and leave it there, right?)

Thank you for sharing this. I will give you feedback.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Let's hear that feedback. How's it working??

Also, sadman, how's it going on your end?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic