Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ureum 40%

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Dylan86
Total Newbie

Ureum 40%

Post by Dylan86 »

I just wanna take this opportunity to share this product with you guys.

I got it through my GP after I found an article about it on the internet. Mostly it's used for psoriasis-like skin conditions because it weakens the crusty skin and then can be removed. Works equally well on the surface of the tongue. Just brush softly with an electric toothbrush and if you are like me you should be able to brush away the coating.

Good luck :D

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I've read about ureum 40% like 2 years ago, but realised that i could never get my hands on it. my GP would never give it to me. This stuff would not cure me, but it would definitely make it difficult for bacteria to live on the tongue.
I f i just could get my hands on this stuff. I'm glad it works for you :D.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@original post. Thanx for adding something new. Il go get sum if i cn find 1st thing in the morning.
Dylan86
Total Newbie

Post by Dylan86 »

@ihatethebus

You're welcome. My pharmacy doesn't have it on supply, but on request they make it in about a week. I don't think it's something that gets asked after a lot, but I hope you can find it.

I hope it works for you.
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

how do you apply this cream ? do you put some cream on your tongue then brush it or just put the cream on an electric toothbrush and brush your tongue? thanks.
Dylan86
Total Newbie

Post by Dylan86 »

Hi, it's not a cream. It's a clear liquid with a bitter taste. I put a few drops on my toothbrush and brush my tongue with it. Make sure you put it in a container that makes it possible to dispense one drop at a time, because you won't need more than three to four drops a go. Before, I had it in an 100ml container and I poured out a bit every time I used it, but this way I was using way more than necessary and running out quicker. Now I have a 50ml bottle with a top that makes it possible to dispense drops at a time and I am using approx. 50ml over three or four months.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

I'd love to hear if this works for people on here, keep us all updated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic